Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Auto Update.

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Why don't we get an auto updater? like facebook.. you don't need to refresh to get the notification.. That'd be awesome !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As far as advertising goes, this always worked nicely, since the ads updated with the page.

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't think you've understand, I meant like the second someone replied to a thread you've been subscribed to, you'll get a notification immediately.. you don't need to refresh.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Download plugin "ReloadEvery / Chrome Reload etc" for example, & set to X minutes on 1 of the opened tabs, done.

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Download plugin "ReloadEvery / Chrome Reload etc" for example, & set to X minutes on 1 of the opened tabs, done.

From where I can download that?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
From where I can download that?

FF -> addons.mozilla.org -> ReloadEvery
Chrome -> chrome.google.com/webstore/category/apps -> ChromeReload

Search.

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've added it atm, But didn't test it yet, I hope it'll work.. Thanks !

Update :

That just refreshes the page every amount of time.. What I meant is to get the notification immediately from the system itself..

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've added it atm, But didn't test it yet, I hope it'll work.. Thanks !

Update :

That just refreshes the page every amount of time.. What I meant is to get the notification immediately from the system itself..

It was only a suggestion, in case you'r suggestion won't be accepted.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't think you've understand, I meant like the second someone replied to a thread you've been subscribed to, you'll get a notification immediately.. you don't need to refresh.

Yea, I know what you meant. The Notification number in the top right.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
We used to have this option for subscribers and staff a while back but I think it was to stressful on the server.

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It'd be awesome if you get that system back -.-

Orang Asli - Semai - 华人
Loyal Member
Reaction score

yeah , i agreed , sometime got people PM me and i just know it after i refresh the page , lol

Back