Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Avatar section in Portfolio is missing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, i would like to suggest to forum team if you could add also in the section above, avatars sub board. Also could be better if you could make sub boards to the requests section for avatar request or signature request, so it will be to the others view more organised...

404_image.png

Thanks in advance and i wish you to have nice summer!!!!

Best Regards

-Lance

Reaction score
There's no need, as I doubt it will attract many users; in which I personally deem useless.

No need for more sub forums, within sub forums.. Requests go in requests, just add a thread title tag, IE: [Avatar] or [Signature] - for example.. You say it keeps it more organised, when it only creates more mess, more moderation needed, and confusing sub-forums. Keep things organised, use title tags.

Reaction score
If you want Avatar Sub section I want a Userbar Sub section, Fanbar Sub Section, Pixelart Sub Section, Wallpaper Sub Section, Paint Sub Section, etc...

You get the point of my post? :junglejane:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe changing the 'Signatures' section to 'Signatures and Avatars' would do.

The portfolio section isn't active enough to just add more sections in it I think.

This answer cover me exactly!!! :thumbup:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Post your avatars in the main section with a [Avatar] prefix. If we see a number of threads dedicated to avatars then we will either merge with signatures or create its own section. (most likely merge with sigs) But this will only happen if there is a demand for the section.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Post your avatars in the main section with a [Avatar] prefix. If we see a number of threads dedicated to avatars then we will either merge with signatures or create its own section. (most likely merge with sigs) But this will only happen if there is a demand for the section.

Thanks for your feedback ChewBecca, I just though that if we had allready that in progress then we could have more interest, because there isn't any sub board to showcase even avatars but only Signatures.. I think you understood what i mean exactly right?

Once again thanks for your time :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your feedback ChewBecca, I just though that if we had allready that in progress then we could have more interest, because there isn't any sub board to showcase even avatars but only Signatures.. I think you understood what i mean exactly right?

Once again thanks for your time :)
yes, but if we did that there would be a section for literally everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back