Avatar section in Portfolio is missing

MemberRank
    Jan 2015 Join Date
    RhodesLocation
    47Posts

thumbs up Avatar section in Portfolio is missing

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Hello, i would like to suggest to forum team if you could add also in the section above, avatars sub board. Also could be better if you could make sub boards to the requests section for avatar request or signature request, so it will be to the others view more organised...

Thanks in advance and i wish you to have nice summer!!!!

Best Regards

-Lance

GammaRank
    Dec 2011 Join Date
    Down underLocation
    3,023Posts

Re: Avatar section in Portfolio is missing

There's no need, as I doubt it will attract many users; in which I personally deem useless.

No need for more sub forums, within sub forums.. Requests go in requests, just add a thread title tag, IE: [Avatar] or [Signature] - for example.. You say it keeps it more organised, when it only creates more mess, more moderation needed, and confusing sub-forums. Keep things organised, use title tags.

SubscriberRank
    May 2011 Join Date
    Barong FamilyLocation
    1,027Posts

Maybe changing the 'Signatures' section to 'Signatures and Avatars' would do.

The portfolio section isn't active enough to just add more sections in it I think.

GammaRank
    Oct 2008 Join Date
    PortugalLocation
    3,366Posts

If you want Avatar Sub section I want a Userbar Sub section, Fanbar Sub Section, Pixelart Sub Section, Wallpaper Sub Section, Paint Sub Section, etc...

You get the point of my post?

MemberRank
    Jan 2015 Join Date
    RhodesLocation
    47Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Joorren View Post
    Maybe changing the 'Signatures' section to 'Signatures and Avatars' would do.

The portfolio section isn't active enough to just add more sections in it I think.
    This answer cover me exactly!!!

LegendRank
    Oct 2005 Join Date
    Low Wycombe, CLocation
    7,843Posts

Post your avatars in the main section with a [Avatar] prefix. If we see a number of threads dedicated to avatars then we will either merge with signatures or create its own section. (most likely merge with sigs) But this will only happen if there is a demand for the section.

MemberRank
    Jan 2015 Join Date
    RhodesLocation
    47Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ChewBecca View Post
    Post your avatars in the main section with a [Avatar] prefix. If we see a number of threads dedicated to avatars then we will either merge with signatures or create its own section. (most likely merge with sigs) But this will only happen if there is a demand for the section.
    Thanks for your feedback @ChewBecca, I just though that if we had allready that in progress then we could have more interest, because there isn't any sub board to showcase even avatars but only Signatures.. I think you understood what i mean exactly right?

Once again thanks for your time :)

LegendRank
    Oct 2005 Join Date
    Low Wycombe, CLocation
    7,843Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lance View Post
    Thanks for your feedback @ChewBecca, I just though that if we had allready that in progress then we could have more interest, because there isn't any sub board to showcase even avatars but only Signatures.. I think you understood what i mean exactly right?

Once again thanks for your time :)
    yes, but if we did that there would be a section for literally everything.

MemberRank
    Jan 2015 Join Date
    RhodesLocation
    47Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ChewBecca View Post
    yes, but if we did that there would be a section for literally everything.
    yes lady i understood exactly. So to avoid other replies since i get your answer you can lock the topic :).

Once again thank you @ChewBecca

Advertisement