Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey peeps, i would just hear if it were possible to get changed the avatars on RageZone changed to maximum 150x150 or 175x175, give a much nicer feel.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If there were a 150x150 subscription, i would buy it instantly, i think it would be great if there were off-side packages for the ones who doesn't care about name color etc etc. And just buy the avatar alone to support RageZone, or even the color alone. Could be great.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If there were a 150x150 subscription, i would buy it instantly, i think it would be great if there were off-side packages for the ones who doesn't care about name color etc etc. And just buy the avatar alone to support RageZone, or even the color alone. Could be great.

150x150 is far too big. We have had this question come up numerous times in the past, and the result is always the same; it stays at 125x125. Mucski's avatar is that size, and it fits beautifully with the rest of the post. IMO, it doesnt make any difference. Use the sig for anything bigger...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I still think that it would improve the look of the overall forums, im used to 150x150, and this is even vBulletin, makes it even more wierd.
And, trust me it wouldn't look weird however brilliant, i would love to see members being able to show off their GFX with enlarged avatars, afterall you should realize that it wouldn't harm the forums in anyways and it is up to the member, to choose. I really can't get my eyes used to it :(

Image listed (150x150, 125x125, 100x100) Used with my avatar.
n9gpJFq.png
ezgif-3763344982.png

Personally i think there is a huge difference, and it wouldn't harm in any ways.
(Or with .gif listed same way)
CnseCbr.png
kaHvfZz.png
8Z5G9uP.gif

I just like the look of bigger avatar's, and 150x150 is pretty dang common nowdays.

Actually, looking at it, in my post i think that it would look even better, thinking about the size what the profile side has to offer, it wouldn't fill it all, but there wouldn't be really much space left behind, personally i think it would look great and should've gone through a experimental phase (Community wise), to see what the overall community opinion is. there from you could decide what to do, keep it or erase it.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I still think that it would improve the look of the overall forums, im used to 150x150, and this is even vBulletin, makes it even more wierd.
And, trust me it wouldn't look weird however brilliant, i would love to see members being able to show off their GFX with enlarged avatars, afterall you should realize that it wouldn't harm the forums in anyways and it is up to the member, to choose. I really can't get my eyes used to it :(

Image listed (150x150, 125x125, 100x100) Used with my avatar.
n9gpJFq.png
ezgif-3763344982.png

Personally i think there is a huge difference, and it wouldn't harm in any ways.
(Or with .gif listed same way)
b53bb026c1.gif
ezgif-2395712200.gif
ezgif-2464284732.gif

I just like the look of bigger avatar's, and 150x150 is pretty dang common nowdays.

Actually, looking at it, in my post i think that it would look even better, thinking about the size what the profile side has to offer, it wouldn't fill it all, but there wouldn't be really much space left behind, personally i think it would look great and should've gone through a experimental phase (Community wise), to see what the overall community opinion is. there from you could decide what to do, keep it or erase it.

I see where you're coming from, but I have to disagree. I think how my avatar is atm, that is a perfect size for the layout of the forum, and the size of the posts (excluding the tl;dr posts)
MentaL, whats your input?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And if you prefer, the subscribers' package could've been changed to 150x150, meanwhile normal avatars is going to be changed to 125x125. Could look smooth, none the less, i would subscribe for the 150x150 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back