Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Emulator Section

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well i guess, on battle emulator nexus there are plenty players who still plays with this; and i guess some of them would gladly make an own community like emulator nexus... exept they own... and it was just an idea... :\ of course if no one is intrested; then i told nothing...

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
There needs to be an active user base or else it's useless, I've need sections with only ~ 25 topics getting archived pretty quickly. If you can prove that there is a active user base then I'll give you my vouch else it's a no no for me.

f793
Reaction score
I haven't seen any threads of Battlefield Bad Company 2 here... I didn't even know source was released to public.

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
BTW the source is just came out few days back only the project is avaliable here since 2014 FEB. in the MMORPG Extra relases section... seen by almost 25k people... :

http://forum.ragezone.com/f857/battlefield-bad-company-2-emulator-951007/

Downloaded more than 4500 times Viewed even more thats why i thought it would be a good idea becouse it is working almost flawlessly...(We just pulled off a 20 person lan based on the emulator during christmas holidays with my friends... NOT A SINGLE crash.) A dev in the section said even would be possible to implement bots somehow...

But it was just an idea, if dont then dont... whatever then.

Last edited:
Back