True MemberRank
    Mar 2008 Join Date
    Solar Sys,EarthLocation
    755Posts

idea Battlefield Bad Company 2 Emulator Section

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Hello!

I just think, that now, we have the BFBC2 MASE emulator source it should have its own section, like other games... it needs more development becouse the friend system and clan and other smaller stuffs are missing... Of course the emulator working as it is, but is could be more accurate :D on a larger emulated MS, the friend system could be good... :\

Flyer

SupervisorRank
    Apr 2007 Join Date
    2,096Posts

Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2 Emulator Section

Does this game even have an active community to contribute to that emulator?
    Forum Rules | Account Support | Subscribe
    RaGEZONE Facebook

"The reason why people give up so fast is because they tend to look at how far they still have to go, instead of how far they have gotten."

True MemberRank
    Mar 2008 Join Date
    Solar Sys,EarthLocation
    755Posts

Well i guess, on battle emulator nexus there are plenty players who still plays with this; and i guess some of them would gladly make an own community like emulator nexus... exept they own... and it was just an idea... :\ of course if no one is intrested; then i told nothing...

ModeratorRank
    May 2007 Join Date
    InternetLocation
    2,469Posts

There needs to be an active user base or else it's useless, I've need sections with only ~ 25 topics getting archived pretty quickly. If you can prove that there is a active user base then I'll give you my vouch else it's a no no for me.
    Moderator & Developer
    I CAN NOT HELP YOU WITH YOUR SERVER, USE THE CORRECT HELP SECTION INSTEAD.
    I AM ONLY TAIGA ON RAGEZONE!
    BE CAREFUL WITH IMPOSTORS!

DO NOT PM ME FOR GAME RELATED QUESTIONS, THESE MESSAGES WILL BE IGNORED!

The Rules | Discord | MMORPG Extra | Contact Me

True MemberRank
    May 2013 Join Date
    Planet ShearLocation
    877Posts

I haven't seen any threads of Battlefield Bad Company 2 here... I didn't even know source was released to public.

Seven lies, multiplied by seven, multiplied by seven again

True MemberRank
    Mar 2008 Join Date
    Solar Sys,EarthLocation
    755Posts

BTW the source is just came out few days back only the project is avaliable here since 2014 FEB. in the MMORPG Extra relases section... seen by almost 25k people... :

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Emulator REPACK (Master Server emulator + Server R30)

Downloaded more than 4500 times Viewed even more thats why i thought it would be a good idea becouse it is working almost flawlessly...(We just pulled off a 20 person lan based on the emulator during christmas holidays with my friends... NOT A SINGLE crash.) A dev in the section said even would be possible to implement bots somehow...

But it was just an idea, if dont then dont... whatever then.
    Last edited by Flyer8472; 09-01-15 at 05:19 PM.

Advertisement