Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Betting addon for sports section?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Since the sports section is desperately needing members, how about we add some kind of betting system for mostly soccer and people can bet on which ever team will win that game they are playing.

I found this mod:
(Also was the mod of the month apparently!)

Or this one :

Maybe, this would increase the members in the sports section and hopefully make it more active. ^_^ :thumbup1:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yes, this thread has gone way offtopic, purely because of you.

This suggestion has NOTHING to do with real money, that was clearly outlined on the first page. Yet you still continue to bombard us with absolute shenanigans about turning RZ into a gambling website.
Why do you put words in my mouth that I never said? The betting plugin would form part of the sports section only...
I sincerely though that the betting plugin was intended to be used with real money.
I accept that my ignorance might have caused this thread to go offtopic and thus, this is my last post in here. :blush:

Last edited:
Back