Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Alpha MaleRank
    May 2007 Join Date
    LouisianaLocation
    2,619Posts

Re: Biased Mods

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Mods are most certainly biased. Regardless if they see it themselves. I've been here long enough and read enough threads to know nearly every mod who's ever came through these forums has shown bias to one member over another. Mostly the "vets". You can either ignore it like I do. Or complain about it and think it's going to change.

LegendRank
    Oct 2004 Join Date
    PerthLocation
    15,952Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Supicioso View Post
    Mods are most certainly biased. Regardless if they see it themselves. I've been here long enough and read enough threads to know nearly every mod who's ever came through these forums has shown bias to one member over another. Mostly the "vets". You can either ignore it like I do. Or complain about it and think it's going to change.
    Well it's weird moderating a section & then banning/warning a "veteran" who literally wrote the rules for that section which you're banning them for. Leniency has always been given mostly on the basis of "well you've been here longer than me & you know what the rules are better than anyone so either there's a good reason you said/did that and I'm just jumping the gun or there actually is no rule infringement here and my trigger finger's just too itchy".

But @Killerwoody the reason is they simply have too many people breaking the rules. That's just it. The MMO mods have literally hundreds if not thousands more moderator actions they need to do per month than the other mods due to the number of threads they have to deal with. When 20 people are breaking the rules in the same way you don't have time to PM 20 of them and ask for all of them to make changes & then go back later in the day & manually check those 20 threads to make sure they have made the changes... you just delete the whole damn thing & TELL THEM TO DO IT AGAIN.

That's how moderating is done. So suck it up and submit it correctly the first time.

True MemberRank
    Feb 2009 Join Date
    MERICALocation
    741Posts

I just wanted to state the obvious really about mods on RZ. Out of all the mods posting in this thread not one has even admitted they have shown favoritism to anyone! Treat everyone the same or drop you mod status. Not trying to be an ass but most mods get the status just because they think it will make them special.... I just think the higher ups should moderate the people under them a bit more! I've said what I needed so close the thread or give me an infraction which is bound to happen sooner or later! Well I got church and father's day ahead, this is the last thing I need to worry about at the moment.

Thanks,

Killerwoody

LegendRank
    Oct 2005 Join Date
    Low Wycombe, CLocation
    7,843Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shoelace View Post
    @Killerwoody

Please contact me via PM so we can resolve this issue.

Thanks
    ~Shoelace
    @Killerwoody Maybe its because you don't seen to follow instruction.
    The rules are stated clearly, yet you didn't read them, or follow them then get all shitty when your thread is deleted for not following the rules.
    You were still unable to contact one of your section supervisors regarding this matter.

To all mods reading this, start taking more action, and take killerwoodys advice and infract more.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Advertisement