Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Blade and Soul Section

Reaction score
Hi everyone
In view of recent events, I believe that the category "MMO and MMORPG Developments" should be added to the Blade and Soul section.
Server files for this game were recently published.
Official Server Files
Client for this server
This was a very anticipated release and now a separate section for this game will be very much in demand. In the near future, many materials and tutorials for the server files of this game will be published.

I really hope that other users will support this topic.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
very soon I will open a section of blade and soul with all my files working 100%.

Blade & Soul Eldoria Developer
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
very soon I will open a section of blade and soul with all my files working 100%.

1st you not moderator so you can forget from this line ("very soon I will open a section of blade and soul")
2nd blade & soul files are working but they are 2017 nothing them are unstable you just need to understand how the bin file working unless you have other version but yet this is where its stand for now as i understand lot of talented leave bns development they are stopped working with those files
no point for ragezone to open section as nobody will give support and when i mean support , tools or guide things like that
one person wont do that.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
To open a section for a particular game at the moment. First of all, I think it would be better if it had source code, to be able to convince people to focus on it. Maybe it's something wrong with the login. Or a few bugs in the source code. But better than leaked files

Last edited:
Reaction score
To open a section for a particular game at the moment. First of all, I think it would be better if it had source code, to be able to convince people to focus on it. Maybe it's something wrong with the login. Or a few bugs in the source code. But better than leaked files

Jesus fking christ we dont need your shenanigans.
Leak is a leak.

Back