Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Point Blank/ Project Blackout Section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
hello
I would like to ask create a section for Point blank
This game is pretty well-known and popular all over the world
I would like to have a section for this game to continue to develop
To help beginners and to bring your server to the ideal
Just to help each other in the development of this game.
Today I put the last of his achievements, realized pretty much 76%
https://forum.ragezone.com/f856/developments-project-blackout-kirito-2015-a-1062646/
You're a little bit complicated but one, and in this section we will be able to finish it.
So please create a section.
Sincerely, Kirito

Sorry for my English :(:

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
+1 because I've seen a lot of threads of this game on this forum.

Reaction score
Just got into this section really.

Just started working on a server in C# .NET wheeee :D:

Also the game is now called Piercing Blow. Maybe take it with the latest name and add the other previous names (Point Blank / Project Blackout) to the description? In case someone googles the game which they are most likely to do with the current name.

Reaction score
Original name is " Point Blank " USA version was called " Project Blackout " New USA version is called " Piercing Blow " ( Pretty gay but whatever... )

I play the game a a lot think they are trying to bring life back into the game since they uses to have 10k plus on servers now can barely peek 300 on USA now so i'm guessing just to bring a new life?

Hackers ruined the game!

Reaction score
@MentaL @The_General @Jmandupree

The real name of the game is Point Blank, since the concept in January 2007.
The game have now, four names, Point Blank, Project Blackout, Point Blank Revolution and now Piercing Blow.

"Project Blackout" name came when game had a change into interface (no gameplay change).

The "Revolution" name came after a big update change in the game, including a new brand interface and totally different systems on equipment, missions, achievements and other things. When Garena start publish in Philippines.

The team from Piercing Blow (Zepetto U.S.A. Inc.), told that they change the game name from Project Blackout to Piercing Blow, because they don't own the name "Project Blackout", and since the game had a big change from old game style, they change to a new name in the way this was a "new" product. Since Point Blank Revolution is exclusive from Garena, and Point Blank have a totally different way of gameplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back