Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Point Blank Section ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That one pokemon thing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
common @MentaL
for not working warrock you open section
and for working point blank emulator you wont
lame

I'm not from the Warrock section, but if you think a game gets a section for a non-functional game, you're quite mistaken.
Maybe the links are down and the section is inactive at the moment, but at one point, it had enough devotion for it to become a seperate section.

R.I.P Millercent
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure there's enough votes for it already, but I vote +1 for the section. It has a lot of support/users here on Ragezone + I wouldn't have to go looking far to find files and help for it :D:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
GOOD !! The question is the following, I see so many people interested in the area "PB" WHAT good would have a more interesting area so, if you have a few members who contribute to help. Before organizing this area, give a look to "SECTION EXTRA" and see if it has many members who help with such desired POINT BLANK.
Do not mean to be rude, it is a section over all body will have to work, I do not know if this would be the right word.
Good and that's what I think ..

Sorry my english sucks, Using #GoogleTranslate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back