Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Point Blank Section ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well I think there are enough guy interessted in a pb section. There are even some sections with less or almost zero activity

Reaction score
Agree.

RZ have/had a section to Hello Kitty Online, Jesus Mutha fucka Christ, an HELLO KITTY section (that is DEAD btw, because the game sucks).

-
And we have here, a game that is Ducking popular as hell, have a high player base; tons of guys interested on it and voting for, with "working" files.
I don't understand why such hard battle to get that section, pointing that shittier games (as Hello Kitty) got an section probably without any kind of hard opposite.

MentaL , take a look at it man, it's nonsense.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Agree.

RZ have/had a section to Hello Kitty Online, Jesus Mutha fucka Christ, an HELLO KITTY section (that is DEAD btw, because the game sucks).

-
And we have here, a game that is Ducking popular as hell, have a high player base; tons of guys interested on it and voting for, with "working" files.
I don't understand why such hard battle to get that section, pointing that shittier games (as Hello Kitty) got an section probably without any kind of hard opposite.

@MentaL , take a look at it man, it's nonsense.

You understand right that the Hello Kitty section is ARCHIVED in the OLD GAME SECTIONS. Why the heck would you even use that as a point of reference?

Attachments

Reaction score
You understand right that the Hello Kitty section is ARCHIVED in the OLD GAME SECTIONS. Why the heck would you even use that as a point of reference?
Because at some point of RZ history, this section was on top category as MU Online, WoW, and others, or I'm wrong at it? Guess not.
This is why I used as pointer.

You told that need votes, I can count here more than 40/50 votes.
More than probably many other games that have a section, and is poorly active.

Reaction score
Because at some point of RZ history, this section was on top category as MU Online, WoW, and others, or I'm wrong at it? Guess not.
This is why I used as pointer.

You told that need votes, I can count here more than 40/50 votes.
More than probably many other games that have a section, and is poorly active.

You mean back in 2008 when a third party site that we used at the time for our server support got hacked and the people responsible decided to create a Hello Kitty section (with a compromised admin account) and release the files. Is this what you are referring to?

Reaction score
But if the problem is the pointer that I use, I can use another examples.

As Drift City maybe?:

Or Rohan?:

(nothing against any of those games, are all examples)

They are all examples, as Hello Kitty, from games that are not that "popular" and even so have got a section.

Attachments

Reaction score
But if the problem is the pointer that I use, I can use another examples.

As Drift City maybe?:

Or Rohan?:

(nothing against any of those games, are all examples)

They are all examples, as Hello Kitty, from games that are not that "popular" and even so have got a section.

You mean two sections with established files already released? Hmm, I tend to not keep these threads open due to issues that can arise but evidently my kind hearted nature in letting people voice their opinions has turned into a bit of a dilemma, in fact we can thank you for this. As per the initial creation of a point blank section, not today... if users want to pm me with some releases in regards to the game that show clear cut progress and justify a section then I'll make one within the next several days.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back