Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Buy memberships with points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I mean, what's the point really for the levelup/point system - when you can't spend anything with them?

If theirs something you can "buy" with points (Say, membership...) = increase posts/forum activity?

*Check attached image (For "points")

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
bleh....
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thats to easy then people would just spam all over the place. Like literally spam and make new topics just to spam we have to have another check on this idea.

Spam shouldn't be an issue if Mods are there to do as their title says... Moderate. The biggest sections have more than enough of a staff to handle it. Maplestory, the biggest section on Ragezone, has 6 plus a Supervisor. The point is, it can easily be controlled. I think people are thinking too far about the negative and not even attempting to fathom the positive. Ad revenue would be much more if something like this was added.

Reaction score
Spam shouldn't be an issue if Mods are there to do as their title says... Moderate. The biggest sections have more than enough of a staff to handle it. Maplestory, the biggest section on Ragezone, has 6 plus a Supervisor. The point is, it can easily be controlled. I think people are thinking too far about the negative and not even attempting to fathom the positive. Ad revenue would be much more if something like this was added.
A majority of the posts I see in the MapleStory section are mostly spam, but I usually don't see them being deleted unless someone else, or I report them.

I would love to see more people taking action and doing THEIR job for the community. Releasing, telling people what's right and what's wrong. You get the idea.

bleh....
Loyal Member
Reaction score
A majority of the posts I see in the MapleStory section are mostly spam, but I usually don't see them being deleted unless someone else, or I report them.

I would love to see more people taking action and doing THEIR job for the community. Releasing, telling people what's right and what's wrong. You get the idea.

It depends on what you classify as spam. As far as releasing, it's still steadily updated with releases. Telling people what's right and wrong, that is a Mods job. Granted they aren't like Flowsion and publicly discipline people, I believe they are doing a great job there. It's not always what you see in the open that makes the biggest difference. It's what goes on behind the scenes. And you're right, quite a few posts don't get deleted unless reported. You also have to take into consideration a new thread is made like every 5-10 minutes, if not sooner. A new post is made every minute. It's not the easiest thing to stay on a steady watch and review every single post, which is exactly why there is a report function. Anyways, let's not let this topic drift too far from the original topic.

WowIwasSuperCringeB4
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This would be a bad idea because, everyone would have a sub and no more cash coming in.

Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ugh if you guys remember from Maplestory section 2008 there was a new thread every reload. Mods did their job too, but the problem with that was that every mod had a group of haters and they would bash on how they would do their job, which kinda made it difficult. ( I can kind of see it still happening right now, just a smaller extent. )

Reaction score
It depends on what you classify as spam. As far as releasing, it's still steadily updated with releases. Telling people what's right and wrong, that is a Mods job. Granted they aren't like Flowsion and publicly discipline people, I believe they are doing a great job there. It's not always what you see in the open that makes the biggest difference. It's what goes on behind the scenes. And you're right, quite a few posts don't get deleted unless reported. You also have to take into consideration a new thread is made like every 5-10 minutes, if not sooner. A new post is made every minute. It's not the easiest thing to stay on a steady watch and review every single post, which is exactly why there is a report function. Anyways, let's not let this topic drift too far from the original topic.
I never once said that the staff wasn't doing there job.
I was just saying maybe they should roam the sections more often.

Instead of just the Moderators, why not EVERYONE do the job? Report, report, report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back