Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Buy / Trade / Sell section , vote now.

Rip Akaruz
Reaction score
what would you buy/trade though, thats the point i dont know anyone that would use it.. (ebay) (amazon)

Exploring The World
Reaction score
that`s not the only can be sale in this forum...they will sale there latest server files and many more...

Reaction score
House said:
Well whoever will regulate this should make sure it wont be just a 2 months job. Once you open this until the section is open good person who will regulate it should always be active. On what i see better improve how the officials handles the sections since there are still alot of sections needs real attention of moderation
Its as this man says; Its a big responsibility, and needs a huge dedication unless your workers will be paid for it.

MrAbry said:
MentaL said:
An idea was given to us about adding a buy / trade / sell section, this section could be used for anything really, game accounts, items, custom scripts to go with server files or even just junk in your house.
So we're now encouraging people to keep their stuffs and lose the happy community of this forum's real purpose, "free mmorpg developing"? :*:

Masius said:
I'm not against this section, but as you've said, there's cons, specially regarding game accounts. Not only this is not accepted by any corporation, there's the high possibility of scams (even if you try to track him down, there's always proxy's) and the recovery of the account in question, through the options offered by the game. As for the rest, I don't mind tbh. But hey, there's always eBay.
Exactly, this forum should focus on what its used to be since 2003, improve it, make private server developing much fun and exiting, enrich it. There's so many things we're still missing, this one is just another pain in the butt imo.

We are Maverick!
Reaction score
Hmm this might be dangerous like everyone says, scams are really annoying and not good, I don't want RaGEZONE turning into SCaMZONE.

Anyways i still vote yes.

WHOOOOOO
Reaction score
I guess you could make it such that only subs or a certain group can post up thread. Normal members can offer, but not be able to sell stuff. This makes it more... safe as to say.

I'm recommending subscribers as the features given to subs aren't a lot, so, a little more.

RaGEZONE VETERAN
Reaction score
Yes, but we're going to have to watch for scammers.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi,

An idea was given to us about adding a buy / trade / sell section, this section could be used for anything really, game accounts, items, custom scripts to go with server files or even just junk in your house.

Please vote .
So we're now encouraging people to keep their stuffs and lose the happy community of this forum's real purpose, "free mmorpg developing"? :*:
Agreed.
Would be sad to see people go into development just to sell their files. Some already do that and that's not helping in any way.

Reaction score
Well whoever will regulate this should make sure it wont be just a 2 months job. Once you open this until the section is open good person who will regulate it should always be active. On what i see better improve how the officials handles the sections since there are still alot of sections needs real attention of moderation

I'll be checking over it for sure , including the supervisors and whatever moderators I choose also.

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

I hope you don't mean sell Private server source codes.
MS Developers do, got out of hands.

I dont permit the sale of server files but if it was in the event that a person purchases to release for everyone, then im all for that, and ide give them a cookie.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
:D Thanks for considering my idea, But should be limited and safe. As that would bring assurance to players on selling / trading / buying.

Last edited:
Reaction score
He meant everything.

Mental - maybe get also new ranks , like "trusted players " or w.e ?
reason ? i dont know

I'll work on a system of trusted users.

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

What about RaGEZONE being illegal? Won't the police do something about that?

Ragezone aint illegal, every single thing I've ever used on ragezone has been licensed legally. My software , internal scripts, hell.. even my subscription script I bought a VALID license for.

Including;
vbseo
previous rpg games

So please , nothing on ragezone is illegal, hence why in my 9 year history I've never been put in jail... I've had cease and desist orders due to releasing certain software but they are non copyright and even if I do get into trouble most of the time the content that is in trouble is hosted on other servers.

So please, retract your comments.

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

As long as we get TRUSTED Middlemen?

trusted middlemen is a big liability which really would be too much hassle, hence why the best method is person to person but all deals negotiated publicly via the forum, so all persons can see thus if anything dodgy happens, we can see at hand.. but of course, all payment details and contact information will be kept private between the two (PMS) but all deals in the event we go ahead with this must be negotiated via the forum.. publicly.

Rip Akaruz
Reaction score
scam risk is actually quite high, and if u need it delivered e.g. 28 brown blvd or 10 welsh street, thats giving private details away.

Reaction score
I'm not against this section, but as you've said, there's cons, specially regarding game accounts. Not only this is not accepted by any corporation, there's the high possibility of scams (even if you try to track him down, there's always proxy's) and the recovery of the account in question, through the options offered by the game. As for the rest, I don't mind tbh. But hey, there's always eBay.

The way i see it is if a user posts and has a post count of 10 and tries to sell something, 99% of people will avoid, now if a person who has 1000+ posts , been here for over a year posts, im sure people will consider him more of a genuine seller, in the event he is a scammer, we have his IP address history to forward to the potential buyer, and he can in turn contact the ISP and notify the police if need be,.

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

what if u add "Counter Strike Section? "

S> my rz acc XD

+1

You mean for a server or to sell a steam account?

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

i don`t agree with this...because people now is to risky...i don`t trust anybody because to many people are get scammed here for selling a latest server files but they always be thinking that they will scammed it you can`t remove it from the people because it is a human nature...im i right..no body can be trusted now a days

This is why people will need to use their brains.

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

what would you buy/trade though, thats the point i dont know anyone that would use it.. (ebay) (amazon)

Ebay actually restricts allot of content being sold, the mmorpg world is a hard one to sell due to allot of the TOS's people have in place.

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

ppl will just sell "Websites/Hosts/Domains etc.." what else
few "Premium accounts?" RS/MU/HF/ETC.

Possibly, but still, things like these will more than likely be popular so people should only trust well known members.

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

that`s not the only can be sale in this forum...they will sale there latest server files and many more...

Selling files we wont permit but if they are selling an addon / expansion , sure.. but I'm sure I'll set a minimum donation fee though upon sale, last thing I want is someone making thousands from myself and yet not contribute to ragezone at all, that is just greedy.

Reaction score
The basic idea would be as follows;

Person will require at least 50+ posts (to avoid basic spammers).
Member for at least 6+ months
Will need to include a screenshot of the item that is being sold with the persons forum username including the date and ragezone.com on there (to prove its a real item).
All negotiations are to be discussed publicly via the forum, no private sales, this is to avoid any possible future backlash between the sales as a person cannot say (well he told me in a pm..).

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Trusty system? Feedback each other when you do a transaction and shows how many transactions you done. This could be a good solution on trusting the person.

WHOOOOOO
Reaction score
well its possible to make people pay to be authorised sellers, or that they have authority to conduct like mass sales, but the general public can only do individual sales.

Back