Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Buy / Trade / Sell section , vote now.

Reaction score
Hence why we will try to regulate it as best as we can, we will also try to implement a reputation system. All ips recorded and if the person has attempted to scam, we will forward the ip history of them to the person they are trying to scam so they can contact the police, including the email history , facebook and everything.

So if you try and be a conartist, we will duck you up lol.

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ray's Digital Art Shop - already looking great.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well whoever will regulate this should make sure it wont be just a 2 months job. Once you open this until the section is open good person who will regulate it should always be active. On what i see better improve how the officials handles the sections since there are still alot of sections needs real attention of moderation

offonline
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I hope you don't mean sell Private server source codes.
MS Developers do, got out of hands.

Reaction score
Hence why we will try to regulate it as best as we can, we will also try to implement a reputation system. All ips recorded and if the person has attempted to scam, we will forward the ip history of them to the person they are trying to scam so they can contact the police, including the email history , facebook and everything.

What about RaGEZONE being illegal? Won't the police do something about that?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm not against this section, but as you've said, there's cons, specially regarding game accounts. Not only this is not accepted by any corporation, there's the high possibility of scams (even if you try to track him down, there's always proxy's) and the recovery of the account in question, through the options offered by the game. As for the rest, I don't mind tbh. But hey, there's always eBay.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
As long as we get TRUSTED Middlemen?
And we can get how many middlemen that can dedicated their on this coz if this wont be take seriously it would be a disaster in just one wrong decision

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Dan is on fire! go dan +1

Reaction score
what if u add "Counter Strike Section? "

S> my rz acc XD

+1

Last edited:
Exploring The World
Reaction score
i don`t agree with this...because people now is to risky...i don`t trust anybody because to many people are get scammed here for selling a latest server files but they always be thinking that they will scammed it you can`t remove it from the people because it is a human nature...im i right..no body can be trusted now a days

Back