Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Buy / Trade / Sell section , vote now.

Saucepan
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Your call, but how could you ensure no one would be scammed? but i think it's not your obligation though.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You can't ensure anything like this 100%, you can however moderate it.

From experience in other places, it would seem forum staff do not take liability for ANYTHING, rather there is a simple report a trader section next to feedback, and if the proper procedures have been adhered to, that includes filing a case with paypal if possible, then the trader in question will be marked up as a rogue and if the traders 'victim' (strong word) decides (or even if they don't, depending) their local authorities will be informed.

So in reality users would have to provide details like full names, other than that their e-mails are already here, address would probably be given to the other trader if trading in real world items.

It won't fit
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Simple. Only allow certain thing that can be verified, used as a purchase. Like with paypal. They PM you their Full Name and Address. If it doesn't match their paypal. Then don't trust em.

It won't fit
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Same, I wanna sell my Rappelz account. Maybe.

Also. Don't make any jackasses mod of it lol. Just my 2 cents though. Your forum, your allowed to do what you want.

Reaction score
Here you go, here is what the setup looks like

Buy sell trade feedback.

Feedback is where you leave the feedback to the buyer or seller, helps determine if they are legit or not, also a good way for future buyers or sellers to see the response, such as delivery time, communication and so forth.

List of prefixes and uses;

• Console Game
    • Any game relating to any available console , past or present. Such as; Red Dead redemption (XBOX 360) , Sonic the Hedgehog (Genesis) and so on.
  • Coupon
    • Allot of websites offer discounts or gift-cards, sometimes people do not want to keep these and wish to sell them off at a discounted price, this is what this is for.
  • Game account
    • Bored of that MMORPG you been playing for so long? or maybe you just don't need that steam account no more, you can sell your game relating account using this prefix.
  • Household
    • Things you have in your house, Clothes, watch, kettle, shoes... one mans junk is another mans treasure.
  • License
    • Sometimes you will will license some software and then poop happens, you are left with 9 months left of your license and no refund, why not just sell the remaining 9 months?
  • MMORPG Item
    • So you have one of the most rare items available within your favourite MMORPG game huh, well... why not turn that into profit? Sell it to a ragezoner, for all you know he is a millionaire just willing to get that awesome sword that glows ever so brightly.
  • Script
    • Looking to sell a custom script of yours ? Oh the joys of freelance, this is for you!
  • Website
    • Offload anything website related , such as domains, webhosting, freelance coding, graphical design or more, limitless potential with this prefix.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Pc games/peripherals/hardware, should we use individual tags at the users discretion?

WHOOOOOO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Was thinking you could separate it into more sub-sections. Like electronics, consoles, general item, MMO-related stuff...

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I want this.
Though I don't expect staff to take part in any of it.(E.g: Taking responsibility for those who have been scammed)

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Very well made and organized.

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Will there be Moderation spots available? I'm just asking if you require some help.

Reaction score
Here you go, here is what the setup looks like

Buy sell trade feedback.

Feedback is where you leave the feedback to the buyer or seller, helps determine if they are legit or not, also a good way for future buyers or sellers to see the response, such as delivery time, communication and so forth.

List of prefixes and uses;

• Console Game
    • Any game relating to any available console , past or present. Such as; Red Dead redemption (XBOX 360) , Sonic the Hedgehog (Genesis) and so on.
  • Coupon
    • Allot of websites offer discounts or gift-cards, sometimes people do not want to keep these and wish to sell them off at a discounted price, this is what this is for.
    [*]Game account
    • Bored of that MMORPG you been playing for so long? or maybe you just don't need that steam account no more, you can sell your game relating account using this prefix.
  • Household
    • Things you have in your house, Clothes, watch, kettle, shoes... one mans junk is another mans treasure.
  • License
    • Sometimes you will will license some software and then poop happens, you are left with 9 months left of your license and no refund, why not just sell the remaining 9 months?
  • MMORPG Item
    • So you have one of the most rare items available within your favourite MMORPG game huh, well... why not turn that into profit? Sell it to a ragezoner, for all you know he is a millionaire just willing to get that awesome sword that glows ever so brightly.
  • Script
    • Looking to sell a custom script of yours ? Oh the joys of freelance, this is for you!
  • Website
    • Offload anything website related , such as domains, webhosting, freelance coding, graphical design or more, limitless potential with this prefix.

Question: Why is this no longer allowed? IMO that would have been the main selling point for the entire 'Marketplace' and was pretty much all I had in mind when I said it would be a good idea. Realistically you will NOT be getting a huge amount of people selling tangible items due to this being an international forum.

IMO, reconsider this and allow the sale of game/online accounts, just make sure you don't claim any liability. Selling "nontransferable" accounts may be against the terms of use, but so are using private server files.

Reaction score
Question: Why is this no longer allowed? IMO that would have been the main selling point for the entire 'Marketplace' and was pretty much all I had in mind when I said it would be a good idea. Realistically you will NOT be getting a huge amount of people selling tangible items due to this being an international forum.

IMO, reconsider this and allow the sale of game/online accounts, just make sure you don't claim any liability. Selling "nontransferable" accounts may be against the terms of use, but so are using private server files.

it is allowed, i dont recall when i said it wasnt lol.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Tangible items will get listed fine, providing users get round to marking their terms clearly (i.e Will post anywhere in UK, UK only,US only etc)

Also, I think the 'buy' sub section could be better worded to 'Wanted' :/:

Back