Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

"About Me" change

Reaction score
Hey,

I was just suggesting that maybe there could be more "About Me" fields on your profile.

Like:
Gender (Select Male or Female)
Relationship Status (Single, Taken, Married)
Maybe even let you post myspace profile? Because not everyone uses facebook xD

Anyways this is just a suggestion.

Note To a admin: When I go and edit my profile for my facebook username it won't let me type it all in. :( But I see other users have their whole myspace url in it. And my username is shorter. Can MentaL or exclamatio edit please :)

~sean111

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I dont want to edit too much ready for if we transfer to the new forum software.

I agree with you there, oh Dan, will the new forum have 'Thanks' and such? Will we keep our posts etc?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Which is after 3 full month's. Is it actually at January 2011? Feels so weird.. first the 2009 to 2010 and now already talking about an eleven.

I agree with you there, oh Dan, will the new forum have 'Thanks' and such? Will we keep our posts etc?

I think the users/posts/thanks/status will remain unless Dan what's to start fresh and clean which might be a good idea on some points..

Reaction score
I dont want to edit too much ready for if we transfer to the new forum software.
Ahh, gotcha ;)
Everything will be transfered and there is a "Like" button similar to the thanks system. You can test out the new forum here:
Which is after 3 full month's. Is it actually at January 2011? Feels so weird.. first the 2009 to 2010 and now already talking about an eleven.

I think the users/posts/thanks/status will remain unless Dan what's to start fresh and clean which might be a good idea on some points..

No, everything will be transfered.

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

yeah Dan told us that all our accounts would be transfered over but not sure about the arcade high scores :tongue:
and try the new beta forum Daniel, it's pretty cool

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeh Might Aswell Do these changes on the new Software

Back