Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Change name section as private

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I thought it was a good idea to make "Username Change" private(where you can see only your own thread, and not others.), just like "Account Support" is because of possible trolls that might read through that section and make/steal names that people want before it gets changed.

Just a thought..

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you're that intent on stealing another persons username you would notice they have changed it anyway!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I would assume that those requests would be processed in the order in which they are received? In which case, the person trying to steal the name that someone wants will find it is taken. They could steal the original users old screen-name...?

Reaction score
I would assume that those requests would be processed in the order in which they are received? In which case, the person trying to steal the name that someone wants will find it is taken. They could steal the original users old screen-name...?

There is 30 day timeout from changing a name until it can be reused by registering. As for your "hidden" idea, denied.

Back