• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Changing forum skin?

MDK

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I dislike this one it's getting really old. And I prefer Dark Themes tbh but it's always good to have a selection for peoples tastes.

Here's to the hope of a new skin.

Found a place to live.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I am pretty sure, new skin will attract people, because one glance can tell you almost everything about the forum.

This is the reason most websites get ruined. There is a VERY fine line between attractive flashy and completely over doing it.

Personally I like more minimalistic themes such as this one. Plus they're a lot faster on phones/mobile devices.

Reaction score
This is the reason most websites get ruined. There is a VERY fine line between attractive flashy and completely over doing it.

Personally I like more minimalistic themes such as this one. Plus they're a lot faster on phones/mobile devices.

Attractive flashy theme sucks.
I just wish that Mental change the skin to a new, cool skin and the forum will run faster on phones/mobile devices than now.

Found a place to live.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Attractive flashy theme sucks.
I just wish that Mental change the skin to a new, cool skin and the forum will run faster on phones/mobile devices than now.

It's not gonna run faster on mobile than now. Right now it's using coloured tables and only an image for the header/body background. The more images that are added (post headers/bodies/etc) the slower it's going to load.

Back