Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Changing forum skin?

MDK

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I dislike this one it's getting really old. And I prefer Dark Themes tbh but it's always good to have a selection for peoples tastes.

Here's to the hope of a new skin.

Found a place to live.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I am pretty sure, new skin will attract people, because one glance can tell you almost everything about the forum.

This is the reason most websites get ruined. There is a VERY fine line between attractive flashy and completely over doing it.

Personally I like more minimalistic themes such as this one. Plus they're a lot faster on phones/mobile devices.

Reaction score
This is the reason most websites get ruined. There is a VERY fine line between attractive flashy and completely over doing it.

Personally I like more minimalistic themes such as this one. Plus they're a lot faster on phones/mobile devices.

Attractive flashy theme sucks.
I just wish that Mental change the skin to a new, cool skin and the forum will run faster on phones/mobile devices than now.

Found a place to live.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Attractive flashy theme sucks.
I just wish that Mental change the skin to a new, cool skin and the forum will run faster on phones/mobile devices than now.

It's not gonna run faster on mobile than now. Right now it's using coloured tables and only an image for the header/body background. The more images that are added (post headers/bodies/etc) the slower it's going to load.

Back