Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Chat Box?

WHOOOOOO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There would be a hell lot of problems installing a chatbox. Like people spamming adverts (Join my Maple server!) and it'll take quite a hit on the servers considering that we have such a high traffic.

Account terminated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah, chatbox = lags, lags & lags.
We have one on the other forum (cars) and it was limited for registered users, and club members only. Before admins did this it was causing the whole forum to work slower and caused errors from time to time. Btw that forum is not that big as this one, so imagine how would it work...

Master Summoner
Reaction score
I think there should still be a chatbox for members with subscriptions, it'd be another thing to add to the list of benefits when purchasing a subscription. It'd attract people even more. I sure want a chatbox, and I sure need another subscription soon. :3

If it was that bad and people with subscripts were spamming adverts, then just have a chatbox manager or something.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
think about the amount of users you wont even see one message <3

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
don't the staff have a personal section? Why would you need a chatbox for that?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That's for subscribers too (Anyone can subscribe), I mean staff only like mods, supers, admins.
the majority of people that post in that series of threads are/were mods anyway, so why do you need a staff only chatbox?

Reaction score
don't the staff have a personal section? Why would you need a chatbox for that?
Yes, but alot of the staff don't go in that section or read any posts :3
the majority of people that post in that series of threads are/were mods anyway, so why do you need a staff only chatbox?
Not sure if all the staff have MSN, so small chats can be used in it.

Back