Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Clash of Clans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Not that I am a big fan of Clash of Clans but I do like to play, MMO Zone should have Clash of clans, A lot of active people here a RaGEZONE also like to play too, A lot of people around here have been asking why isn't there no Clash of Clans section, So i thought why not make it a suggestion?...

Thanks!

-Buav

No hate... It's a suggestion!

Reaction score
Not that I am a big fan of Clash of Clans but I do like to play, MMO Zone should have Clash of clans, A lot of active people here a RaGEZONE also like to play too, A lot of people around here have been asking why isn't there no Clash of Clans section, So i thought why not make it a suggestion?...

Thanks!

-Buav

No hate... It's a suggestion!

Any emulators available? Source code? No?

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Any emulators available? Source code? No?
well , I do play clash of clans , and I have played private servers. It seems that private servers can be made and even developed. I remember this malaysia private server I played months ago had it's own army. Devils and warlocks and etc etc. They even had their own purchase system , called pink crystals lol

Reaction score
well , I do play clash of clans , and I have played private servers. It seems that private servers can be made and even developed. I remember this malaysia private server I played months ago had it's own army. Devils and warlocks and etc etc. They even had their own purchase system , called pink crystals lol

Yes of course, but justifying a dedicated section to an MMO means that some kind of groundwork had to have been done already. There must be some kind of emulator or server files available and there has to be a constant, ongoing interest in it ( MMO Extra ) before a section can be created.

If a section was created, what files would be used in the Release section?

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes of course, but justifying a dedicated section to an MMO means that some kind of groundwork had to have been done already. There must be some kind of emulator or server files available and there has to be a constant, ongoing interest in it ( MMO Extra ) before a section can be created.

If a section was created, what files would be used in the Release section?
Well you indeed have a good point. Right now if this section is taken into consideration , all that can be done is to make guides on how to create a clash of clans private server and add a MOD to the game. Also seeing the fact that there are users who are desperately trying to find a hack for this online based games , there's a possibility that the users will avoid the fact that this forum is not a hacking forum and the section will be filled with questions on how to use gamecih , freedom or lucky patcher to hack gems, which is of course impossible

Or fake releases of keyloggers to be called as gem generators which will ask for the username and password for the google accounts of the clash of clans player. This possibilities have to be taken into consideration too

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I like this!!!

There are several private servers online.

Both are still being developed. It's not really open source, but I do think people can learn more and more about it in this section. I've got a bot (client-side not server-side) that has information about how the encryption works and stuff. So if this section ever arrives, I will try to help people make a server!

PS. I want to mod it <3

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I like this!!!

There are several private servers online.

Both are still being developed. It's not really open source, but I do think people can learn more and more about it in this section. I've got a bot (client-side not server-side) that has information about how the encryption works and stuff. So if this section ever arrives, I will try to help people make a server!

PS. I want to mod it <3

We will need files online for me to consider it.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Also for that, there are plenty of server files available, Ultrapowa for example.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
and

Reaction score
yes mental i think you should try adding a section for clash of clans since it's the #1 game on android as of now and i see someone has release some developments about the game like ultrapowa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back