Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ModeratorRank
    Sep 2013 Join Date
    United KingdomLocation
    429Posts

Clash of Clans?

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Not that I am a big fan of Clash of Clans but I do like to play, MMO Zone should have Clash of clans, A lot of active people here a RaGEZONE also like to play too, A lot of people around here have been asking why isn't there no Clash of Clans section, So i thought why not make it a suggestion?...

Thanks!

-Buav

No hate... It's a suggestion!
    Forum Rules

HugotonHosting
    Offers of up to 50% off.

LegendRank
    Oct 2005 Join Date
    Low Wycombe, CLocation
    7,843Posts

Re: Clash of Clans?

this is something for @MentaL

LegendRank
    Aug 2010 Join Date
    2,322Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Buav View Post
    Not that I am a big fan of Clash of Clans but I do like to play, MMO Zone should have Clash of clans, A lot of active people here a RaGEZONE also like to play too, A lot of people around here have been asking why isn't there no Clash of Clans section, So i thought why not make it a suggestion?...

Thanks!

-Buav

No hate... It's a suggestion!
    Any emulators available? Source code? No?
    IXXI

Super ModRank
    Mar 2012 Join Date
    6,451Posts

If you just want to discuss the game in general, not development wise, use the Gaming Hotspot section, located here: https://forum.ragezone.com/f81/

If you want it to have a development section, get some proof of active development and get people to support this thread/ a clash of clans section.

ModeratorRank
    May 2012 Join Date
    MalaysiaLocation
    1,786Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kreeate View Post
    Any emulators available? Source code? No?
    well , I do play clash of clans , and I have played private servers. It seems that private servers can be made and even developed. I remember this malaysia private server I played months ago had it's own army. Devils and warlocks and etc etc. They even had their own purchase system , called pink crystals lol
    Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

LegendRank
    Aug 2010 Join Date
    2,322Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vaulient View Post
    well , I do play clash of clans , and I have played private servers. It seems that private servers can be made and even developed. I remember this malaysia private server I played months ago had it's own army. Devils and warlocks and etc etc. They even had their own purchase system , called pink crystals lol
    Yes of course, but justifying a dedicated section to an MMO means that some kind of groundwork had to have been done already. There must be some kind of emulator or server files available and there has to be a constant, ongoing interest in it ( MMO Extra ) before a section can be created.

If a section was created, what files would be used in the Release section?
    IXXI

ModeratorRank
    May 2012 Join Date
    MalaysiaLocation
    1,786Posts

Yes of course, but justifying a dedicated section to an MMO means that some kind of groundwork had to have been done already. There must be some kind of emulator or server files available and there has to be a constant, ongoing interest in it ( MMO Extra ) before a section can be created.

If a section was created, what files would be used in the Release section?
    Well you indeed have a good point. Right now if this section is taken into consideration , all that can be done is to make guides on how to create a clash of clans private server and add a MOD to the game. Also seeing the fact that there are users who are desperately trying to find a hack for this online based games , there's a possibility that the users will avoid the fact that this forum is not a hacking forum and the section will be filled with questions on how to use gamecih , freedom or lucky patcher to hack gems, which is of course impossible

Or fake releases of keyloggers to be called as gem generators which will ask for the username and password for the google accounts of the clash of clans player. This possibilities have to be taken into consideration too
    Last edited by Vaulient; 20-07-15 at 05:12 PM.
    Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

ModeratorRank
    Jun 2008 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    4,121Posts

I like this!!!

There are several private servers online.
    DED landing page
    Ultrapowa Clash Server

Both are still being developed. It's not really open source, but I do think people can learn more and more about it in this section. I've got a bot (client-side not server-side) that has information about how the encryption works and stuff. So if this section ever arrives, I will try to help people make a server!

PS. I want to mod it <3
    Quote Originally Posted by mavin0107 View Post
    can anyone tell me how to make pokemon system in lithium work cuz i try to go to a map have pokemon but there are no pokemon in that map
    Quote Originally Posted by MentaL View Post
    ps... if you dont like butterflys then ur a homo.

Administrator  Rank
    Dec 2000 Join Date
    32,919Posts

We will need files online for me to consider it.
    RaGEZONE Recommends

MemberRank
    Jun 2015 Join Date
    4Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kevintjuh93 View Post
    I like this!!!

There are several private servers online.
    DED landing page
    Ultrapowa Clash Server

Both are still being developed. It's not really open source, but I do think people can learn more and more about it in this section. I've got a bot (client-side not server-side) that has information about how the encryption works and stuff. So if this section ever arrives, I will try to help people make a server!

PS. I want to mod it <3

Quote Originally Posted by MentaL View Post
    We will need files online for me to consider it.

http://cocdevteam.com/download.php?f...rver-0.4.0.zip
    https://userscloud.com/6n6h0lvxda0n

DeveloperRank
    Feb 2012 Join Date
    /home/droppyLocation
    1,947Posts

If an section is opened I will really consider into developing an emulator for it. Its a great market (mobile world) and I think its worth a shot.

- - - Updated - - -

perhaps an mobile subsection? All mobile games reside there, but with its own sub-subsection and all

Subscribe | Rules
    PM Me | Add Me

Developer / Ex-Moderator

BannedRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    GermanyLocation
    32Posts

Also for that, there are plenty of server files available, Ultrapowa for example.

LegendRank
    Aug 2010 Join Date
    2,322Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DeathmatchZ View Post
    Also for that, there are plenty of server files available, Ultrapowa for example.
    Link them here, or post mirrors...
    IXXI

ModeratorRank
    May 2012 Join Date
    MalaysiaLocation
    1,786Posts

Link them here, or post mirrors...
    https://mega.co.nz/#!a51U2b7b!XZJBVr...KRrARl0s6XVY7w

here you go :)

BannedRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    GermanyLocation
    32Posts

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Advertisement