Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Club Penguin Private Sever Section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hi, I'd like to know if its possible to open a "Club Penguin Private Sever" section. I have a source and client available that I coded and I don't mind managing the section.

Let me know if it sounds good.

Admins can PM if you want the source of it..

The source runs on Linux, PHP and MySQL.

+REP IF YOU LIKE!

Help with +REP:
  1. Click "+REP IF YOU LIKE!".
  2. Click "I approve".
  3. Type a comment in (e.g. This release is cool! I love it!)
  4. Return back here and comment :D

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure there is one...

Well, I asked MentaL and he told me to post it here... Im guessing for further investigation and your opinions?

And yes, Club Penguin is a child game but it's very popular...

Reaction score
I worked with those files, for a short time and got them 100% working with no major bugs. But at ragezone, you wont find much support for that game.

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Holy wow....I didn't know there is a club penguin private server section!
Wow dam good luck and that would be cool

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wow never knew teenagers+ develope these... when its aimed to children..... Atleast habbo doenst have Quick chat.

But hey I think all private servers should get a chance! So make a section for this if this is a legit private server people are in to! I have nothing against it.. but it is aimed for children 6-12

also on club penguin you get banned for saying butt on habbo you dont. So Club penguin aimed for 6-12 habbo 13+ but once again Ragezone should add a section for anyone who are into it if there is a pokemon section.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You could request for one, but as others have said, I doubt it will draw in any activity. There's always the MMORPG Extra forum for stuff like this.

oft: Please tell me you did not try and emulate a game using php

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Who the duck in their right mind would want to make a club penguin private server?

Me, Thats who.. Now get off my thread if your here to flame.

Actually its more for teens than 6-10year olds like club penguin

There isn't much to do on Club penguin is there?

Just collecting clothes?

Clothes, Pins and Participate in Events to win Real-Life items. You can also personalize your "igloo" (Just like habbo's rooms..) and chat to people.
You can play minigames with other online members and hang out with people.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, since people plays Multiplayer Online Games, they aren't for kids/childs or whatever the age count is. Never saw the rule like ( Habbo is only for childs ). We are humans we are enable too play what we want or we don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back