Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Club Penguin Private Sever Section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hi, I'd like to know if its possible to open a "Club Penguin Private Sever" section. I have a source and client available that I coded and I don't mind managing the section.

Let me know if it sounds good.

Admins can PM if you want the source of it..

The source runs on Linux, PHP and MySQL.

+REP IF YOU LIKE!

Help with +REP:
  1. Click "+REP IF YOU LIKE!".
  2. Click "I approve".
  3. Type a comment in (e.g. This release is cool! I love it!)
  4. Return back here and comment :D

Last edited:
Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Me, Thats who.. Now get off my thread if your here to flame.

Clothes, Pins and Participate in Events to win Real-Life items. You can also personalize your "igloo" (Just like habbo's rooms..) and chat to people.
You can play minigames with other online members and hang out with people.

Ohh thanks i didn't know there was Events to win Real-life items, the Ninja thing sounds cool

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i'd have to agree.. and for those who say there isn't much to do... what is there to do in habbo? build room? I don't honestly see the difference... oh and i forgot pay with real cash for virtual furniture... How about pay with real cash for a real computer. If he wants to support his project and share his finished/edited/upgrade his source files, i don't see a reason not allow him.

Plus most of you probably don't even realize, a lot of people here have kids, and why would hosting a pserver for there kids not be a good idea? of course none of you probably thought of that. I never knew how many people were against others wanting to put effort into creating there own emulator because of the age it's aim towards.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ohh thanks i didn't know there was Events to win Real-life items, the Ninja thing sounds cool

Yea, The ninja thing is where you can battle with players and win coins :) You increase in belts and get the belts as items when you increase your rank

i'd have to agree.. and for those who say there isn't much to do... what is there to do in habbo? build room? I don't honestly see the difference... oh and i forgot pay with real cash for virtual furniture... How about pay with real cash for a real computer. If he wants to support his project and share his finished/edited/upgrade his source files, i don't see a reason not allow him.

Plus most of you probably don't even realize, a lot of people here have kids, and why would hosting a pserver for there kids not be a good idea? of course none of you probably thought of that. I never knew how many people were against others wanting to put effort into creating there own emulator because of the age it's aim towards.

This is one of the reasons I wanted to make a Club Penguin server. For younger relatives of mine. But I thought instead of doing it and not releasing it that I should give it out to everyone and do updates.

Well, since people plays Multiplayer Online Games, they aren't for kids/childs or whatever the age count is. Never saw the rule like ( Habbo is only for childs ). We are humans we are enable too play what we want or we don't.

OFFTOPIC POST: Welldone you got my first ever like given out. You should be proud, Since ive been given over 100 likes but never given one back :p

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Clothes, Pins and Participate in Events to win Real-Life items. You can also personalize your "igloo" (Just like habbo's rooms..) and chat to people.
You can play minigames with other online members and hang out with people.

Lol room creating isnt like habbo wait there... There totally different. But do what you want to do no one should tell you not to make a Club Penguin server.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Lol room creating isnt like habbo wait there... There totally different. But do what you want to do no one should tell you not to make a Club Penguin server.

Ill still make it anyway..
And you can make your own rooms in Club Penguin but there isnt stuff like interactive furni..

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So are you going to show proof of working files or respond to people who are looking for a quick +1 post count?

ahahahhaha Thats true im here for +1 count but anyways ye maybe post some working files or make a video and show us how this emulation works im kind of curios about this.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Screenshot of Game on Windows and Server running in Linux (CentOS):

404_image.png

P.S. Stupid me for not blanking out the URL *Sigh*
Guess you can all start testing then xD

Reaction score
Habbo is a childish game, but easy to develop with.
I guess if thats what they want to play, let them, you have no right to tell them otherwise. Habbo is not for teens, its for anyone who wants to play. Now shut the duck up. You have a fully operating CPPS but your going to have to consider windows compatibitly as well, so start looking more into it and when your REALLY ready to have a section, then suggest one. But there is nothing wrong with this idea, might bring some new users to ragezone and thats what we all want, no?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Me, Thats who.. Now get off my thread if your here to flame.

Let me just make a few things clear. You can't possibly tell me to get 'off your thread' and also its you're not your.

Now let me ask one question, why would you want to make a club penguin private server? What is going to be different from the real club penguin? I don't really see much point in this.

EDIT: I'm not a Habbo player but actually Habbo is not a game for children, it's designed for teenager hence why in registration you need to be 13 years of age or older.

Reaction score
Could have sworn I posted yesterday but can't find my post. @Crawl, I wouldn't say anything, if the guys wants to make a Club Penguin server then let him, Habbo is no better than Club Penguin. Also, I don't think that the section would be active enough to maintain if I'm being honest. Plus, if you're advertising, you shouldn't advertise in your own thread.

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm curious to know what extend you would update/upgrade the game?

Reaction score
I'm curious to know what extend you would update/upgrade the game?

This can only be found, with a supportable section.
So what if its inactive? It gets archived and what? boo-hoo. Atleast it will be there, So just let it be and stop trying to find a way around it. And for the people saying that flaming is allowed - You are incorrect, its against the rules. So don't.

Also, Habbo is for KIDS, Not teens. You really think that you signed up with your real birthday the first time? No.. You really were thirteen the first time? no.. And its just like those TOS you get on a software that's 10 pages, you don't give a duck. You just click accept. Now quit your bitching, Habbo is a social game made for preteens with no lifes.

Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Whilst I oppose to those teasing about how some still develop for such a game - I highly doubt the developers for the real Club Penguin, despite actually on a paid job and highly experienced are any younger than 18.

However, I can see no potential in a private server of Club Penguin, considering the user-base for such a game is around 6-13. I've no idea how someone of that age could possibly understand the concept of 'private-server', have the ability to find one, or even provide some sort of 'income' towards the developers via a 'member subscription', etc.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Whilst I oppose to those teasing about how some still develop for such a game - I highly doubt the developers for the real Club Penguin, despite actually on a paid job and highly experienced are any younger than 18.

However, I can see no potential in a private server of Club Penguin, considering the user-base for such a game is around 6-13. I've no idea how someone of that age could possibly understand the concept of 'private-server', have the ability to find one, or even provide some sort of 'income' towards the developers via a 'member subscription', etc.

Habbo-tard says income.
Doesn't matter if the people playing don't know how to create one, Its not about that rly.
There was this one server my friend linked me to, ICP or something. Had 'quite a few' people on that. And when I say 'quite a few' I mean alot. And when I say alot I mean alot.
So if someone knows how to make a CPP, then they can. They cant? They do there research and find out how. Habbo is made up of people 8-16 and I managed to find out how to make a V24 retro when I was 8. So have some hope, and stop arguing.

Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'd like you to take a moment and thoroughly read over my post.

I don't recall saying that the players, as young as they may be are expected to be able to develop. That's ridiculous! If my post is so hard to digest, let me summarise for you;
  • I am not opposed to the general idea.
  • I'm not sure how the developer is supposed to gain a reasonable user-base.
  • I don't understand why you think I am arguing.
  • I don't know how the developer is supposed to support server costs, when catering for a very young audience.
  • By income, I am not referring to 'profit'.
  • By income, I am referring to supporting server expenses - if any, on what I assume to be a small user-base!

Zzzz...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Considering the fact we had a hello kitty online section I see no problem with club penguin. To be honest I'd probably make one just for nostalgia purposes :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back