Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Club Penguin Private Sever Section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hi, I'd like to know if its possible to open a "Club Penguin Private Sever" section. I have a source and client available that I coded and I don't mind managing the section.

Let me know if it sounds good.

Admins can PM if you want the source of it..

The source runs on Linux, PHP and MySQL.

+REP IF YOU LIKE!

Help with +REP:
  1. Click "+REP IF YOU LIKE!".
  2. Click "I approve".
  3. Type a comment in (e.g. This release is cool! I love it!)
  4. Return back here and comment :D

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tons of Teens I know have been trying to develop a Private Server. Although, Club Penguin Private Servers doesn't really interest me, I think it would be nice for a section.

Run, but I'll find you.
Reaction score
Habbo is for teens, although lots of children (noobs) play it ~_~

On the topic of a Club Penguin section, that actually doesn't seem like a bad idea. From what I know, there is only one Club Penguin retro - Divides xD. Something could lead on from here... Soon Disney will be the next Sulake xD

Can't kilean the zilean
Loyal Member
Reaction score
habbo is for faggots;

club penguin is for pedophiles;

that is all.

+1 for this section

:zippy:

EDIT: JESUS FCUKING CHRIST ZIPPY IS GONEQQ

Learning C# - Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
there is a ultimate club penguin team so, yes there are devs 4 it

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't exactly under stand why everyone keeps referring to habbo? Isn't this thread suppose to be a Yes i agree or no i disagree for a section? From the looks of it most of you disagree for the age purpose, while other disagree because your habbo fans? Like i said a post back people have kids, nephews, young cousins they want to host servers for or over watch them to assure nothing bad happens to them while playing. Besides that point, an emulator for a server should always be allowed to a forum community built off servers and emulation. But as for emulation, a lot of emulators are also made so players don't have to pay for so so items and so so coins. I'm not sure if CPP did that at all, but i do know other games did like bitty bay, making 7 year old's pay for coins or extra features. If the game does have something of that sort then having pserver would be another good reason to emulate it for younger audience.

I for one agree to this, and have come to know a lot of people on ragezone who wanted to host this type of server for there own purpose, and have also saw someone create a server for bitty bay. If these people would of had more support for there projects,they could of had sections and more activity already. I also guarantee a lot of people will create and host them just for the pure knowledge of saying they did.

The one thing i think everyone isn't really thinking about, is when the official servers close down... what then? At least when someone has emulated it before so, for w/e reason it can still be used and played.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
STOP REFERING TO HABBO!
Just ignore on this thread that i'm from the Habbo Section..
All I want is for a "Yes" or "No" answer...

Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just to make it clear.

I wasn't in any shape, way or form relating my activities in the Habbo section to this topic. I was giving a non-biased opinion either way as to why I was for and against (or rather, unable to see whether it will be a success) the section.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes. I'd like to see a Club Penguin section around. But isn't there a C# windows version?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
All of the files are either batch files or are in PHP.

Its in PHP simply because using other coding languages wouldn't make the Server flexible and would mean it could only run on a few systems. Using PHP Means you can run it on any Linux, Mac or Windows Machine.

Reaction score
Its in PHP simply because using other coding languages wouldn't make the Server flexible and would mean it could only run on a few systems. Using PHP Means you can run it on any Linux, Mac or Windows Machine.

Not quite.

I am guessing you don't know the unix encoding, so no biggie (lol). But essentially, the batch files call the PHP files running an unknown command to most OS's and then it takes it from an XML file.
Buggy as duck, so we need a section to support decent releases.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

PHP?? meh. Deserves a section though.

Last edited:
Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Since when was it up to the users to tell someone whether a new section is going to be opened...

I don't personally like or find club penguin interesting. But, maybe it might turn out. Who knows.

It's quite ironic actually, but, the answer to your question is in your name.

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@Feedback to you question about sections -> always, the same thing happened for the pokemon section. People supported for the section and now they have a section.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm guessing if we want it we need to contact MentaL by Messaging him and asking for the section to become open

Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm guessing if we want it we need to contact MentaL by Messaging him and asking for the section to become open

I suppose if we actually posted to say whether we're in favour, or against in much simpler terms such as "I vouch", or "It's a 'no' from me", then MentaL wouldn't get bored filtering through these posts (if he has done), and have a clearer idea of how much, or little support for such a section there is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back