Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Coders' Hub

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
It should be separated to:

- Web Programmers Hub.
- Development
- Releases
- Help
- Software Programmers Hub.
- Development
- Releases
- Help

This will be a great way to organize the Coders' Hub properly!

Pee Aitch Pee
Reaction score
Seems like too big of a mess in my opinion.

Reaction score
You only divide the people more and more. You get, as Dave said, a mess of sections. I don't see why it doesn't work as it is right now. There are tags, just filter on tags.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
@BlasterWacks Thank you! @Dave well, this could bring better organizing? TwistedFate well, I agree to that as well, but if a few of our sections are good, we will attract more members, just suppose if you had a board called 'MMO' for all the MMO games without dividing like we have now, would we have much members? People won't like this much because there won't be much organizing, and it goes the same way with Coders Hub, and you can even see on the major coding forums, they have divided language by language, like HTML/CSS, PHP etc.

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It'll just end up being a bunch of disused sections.

Reaction score
We're not a coding forum, we're a MMO(RPG) forum. That there is a special forum called coders paradise is just for all the other coding stuff that doesn't go into any MMO(RPG) section or general questions.

imo, its not needed to divide a smaller section up to even smaller subsections. Makes it even more cluttery

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you want an elaborate coding team you're going to need to size your sections down. At most you should only have four, I would go with three.

Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Way too little activity to warrant as many sections as that - if any.

Back