Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Cometchat?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't know if it'd work so well seeing that RZ is so populated. It'd end up being taken over by users from Habbo and MapleStory asking for help, etc. I feel that the thread in Neverland Ranch does a good a enough job for a chat room. Although it could possibly work, but it could also lose sight of what the forum is here for - to communicate.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
We had an irc before, barely anyone on when i had a look around

Reaction score
I don't know if it'd work so well seeing that RZ is so populated. It'd end up being taken over by users from Habbo and MapleStory asking for help, etc. I feel that the thread in Neverland Ranch does a good a enough job for a chat room. Although it could possibly work, but it could also lose sight of what the forum is here for - to communicate.

Na, It does not depend on the forum online count, it depend on your friends (you can only chat with your friends) ;)

We had an irc before, barely anyone on when i had a look around

Ye, I've been there, and yeah... sigh.. it was pretty empty..

Sorry just trying to suggest things. which comes to mind. Next time I will group suggestions so i dont have to make topic about every single one.

P.S. - btw, why's my username black?

Back