Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Coming Soon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was looking around and i don't see anything for private servers that are not done being developed yet. I got a private server my buddy has been working on for a year now and I want to let everyone know about it but there is no were to post.

Reaction score
I was looking around and i don't see anything for private servers that are not done being developed yet. I got a private server my buddy has been working on for a year now and I want to let everyone know about it but there is no were to post.

Post over here : http://forum.ragezone.com/f857/

If it gets enough attention and support, a section may be added for it.

EDIT : Nevermind, lol. I misunderstood.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sounds good, feedback is always welcome for a future of pro & long-term server.

/fjzhdjbk,xln.hvhg

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
I like this idea. IMO, this section (if created) should also include servers that are in testing (Alpha, Beta, whatever they want to call it) and might be useful for server owners to find players to test, as well as generating anticipation before launch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back