Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What should the next competition be?

Reaction score
Hi,

We currently have a comp on the go in which you can win a ragezone tshirt by submitting a screenshot, then 9 runners up get monthly subscriptions.. Now.. What do you think next months competition requirements should be?

I'm personally a fan of real life requirements, so.. start posting some ideas, the winning idea (if used) gets a free month subscription. :thumbup1:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hm, i reckon the RaGEZONE T-Shirts are good. Do you guys produce any other clothing with ragezone on it? Eg hats?

Edit: My idea is you have to write RaGEZONE on a big piece of cardboard and hold it up in a busy public place (Get a friend to take a picture of you)

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So, a high amount of persons and one person which you can't see the face holding a chalkboard with Ragezone on it?

No, you should beable to take a picture of the whole person.. Just with some in the backround, + cardboard :p

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Make a bunch of username (the colors too) to make a ragezone sign/logo.

Last edited:
What year is this?
Reaction score
hmm real life evnts? I'd say make body paint event (by that I mean that ppl must whrite somewere on their body "ragezone" and send photo of themselves with text) lol
For example: on fingers or on arm or on face :):
Just an idea heh..

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hmm real life evnts? I'd say make body paint event (by that I mean that ppl must whrite somewere on their body "ragezone" and send photo of themselves with text) lol
For example: on fingers or on arm or on face :):
Just an idea heh..

But we have to put restrictions on what body parts your not allowed to paint on xD

Back