Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
      Administrator  Rank
    Dec 2000 Join Date
    32,919Posts

Re: [Complain] Swordsman section moderator inactivity

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Quote Originally Posted by Hulu View Post
    Then he's not doing his part as a "Moderator" of the Swordsman Online section.
    I call all mods lazy.
    RaGEZONE Recommends

Alpha MaleRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    Hammond, INLocation
    1,745Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MentaL View Post
    I call all mods lazy.
    so you're lazy? :P

ModeratorRank
    Apr 2012 Join Date
    RaGEZONELocation
    322Posts

I call all mods lazy.
    That's not the point, there are other people who are active and willing to moderate a section and yet the current moderator is never there.

Better then Xtremetop100, and GTop100. Check out RankTheServer

SupervisorRank
    Apr 2007 Join Date
    2,098Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Psytrac View Post
    that is so freakin bogus because I know how many I've reported, and if only one shows, then where did all the others go? because I remember just about every report I made, how did all of them suddenly vanish? if they are ignored, do they still appear? if the post is moderated and deleted, do they?
    Reports never get deleted, they never vanish. Ignored? They are never being ignored as well, as a report cannot be ignored. Moderators will receive a notification about every single report in their section(s). The status of the report has to be updated before the notification will go away. You can see all your reports and their status by clicking on this link: http://forum.ragezone.com/misc.php?do=myreports.

Reports will never be deleted, even when there has been dealt with the report. If you have reported lots of times and they are not being shown, that means you reported posts a couple of years ago, when this system did not exist yet. Which also means that the Swordsman Online section did not exist back then.

Then he's not doing his part as a "Moderator" of the Swordsman Online section.
    Under what part does this "not doing his aprt of Moderator" fall? We cannot check every single post in every single thread to look for rulebreaking posts. In matter affect, it helps a lot by reporting the posts, hence the report button.
    Forum Rules | Account Support | Subscribe
    RaGEZONE Facebook

"The reason why people give up so fast is because they tend to look at how far they still have to go, instead of how far they have gotten."

Administrator  Rank
    Dec 2000 Join Date
    32,919Posts

That's not the point, there are other people who are active and willing to moderate a section and yet the current moderator is never there.
    Then let them put out a moderator application and have the community's voice be heard, hence why we have public suggestion and mod applications. No need to turn this into an aggressive debate. I'll add an additional suitable moderator once found so if anyone wishes to put an application then do so
    RaGEZONE Recommends

MemberRank
    Dec 2011 Join Date
    119Posts

Then let them put out a moderator application and have the community's voice be heard, hence why we have public suggestion and mod applications. No need to turn this into an aggressive debate. I'll add an additional suitable moderator once found so if anyone wishes to put an application then do so
    This was already done by a very active member of Swordsman section and your appointed supervisors, closed the topic very fast without any consultation with you. This is why this case was opened. If you reopen this topic: Moderator Application for Swordsman online
    And allow the actual community members to vote there then I am willing to drop this matter.

Administrator  Rank
    Dec 2000 Join Date
    32,919Posts

thread opened but lets mot have a gang mentallity, that wont get you far :)
    RaGEZONE Recommends

MemberRank
    Dec 2011 Join Date
    119Posts

thread opened but lets mot have a gang mentallity, that wont get you far :)
    I do not have any personal issues with anyone here. I simply helped out a friend who's application was closed without a real reason.

Administrator  Rank
    Dec 2000 Join Date
    32,919Posts

Quote Originally Posted by krikus62 View Post
    I do not have any personal issues with anyone here. I simply helped out a friend who's application was closed without a real reason.
    all applications are closed without reason, what's the issue? if it's closed it means that the application wasn't good enough or no mods are required at that present time.
    RaGEZONE Recommends

MemberRank
    Dec 2011 Join Date
    119Posts

all applications are closed without reason, what's the issue? if it's closed it means that the application wasn't good enough or no mods are required at that present time.
    I made this topic to prove that the section does require a new and active moderator. But another reason was that only 2 moderators decided on it just by assuming that 1 mod was good enough for it, without checking anything. It simply shows how unorganized the system is. Don't take it the wrong way hats off to this community and to the work everyone is putting in. I know it isn't easy to maintain it all. In few words I made this topic to gain your attention on this matter for that exact section and the problem.

I now know that at least the application will be read not just by few mods but by everyone who cares about the section, and can be evaluated fairly.

Best regards.

Alpha MaleRank
    Jan 2008 Join Date
    DallasLocation
    2,315Posts

Quote Originally Posted by krikus62 View Post
    I would like to suggest and appointment of a new moderator to this forum section as these 3 moderators are not doing what they should be.

The forum section as is is a total mess, duplicate topics are made, posts that are breaking forum rules are not removed. Non of these 3 moderators that are currently moderating are doing what they are supposed to do.

In order to prove my case I will give an example topic with a post that violates one of the main RAGEZONE rules.

Case nr. 1:
    SwordsMan Ver130

A post 1 week old violates RAGEZONE general forum rule nr. 3 which states and I quote: "Do not create posts with just smilies."

Non of the moderators have checked this topic and dealt with it.

Case nr. 2:
    Map does not work
    Map doesn't work HELP PLEASE!!

Two topics with the same problem. Non of the moderators have noticed this and I found it just by looking in that section. This was created 3 weeks ago. And the same person posted before that into another topic and bumbed a very old one, more than 2 weeks old one. Moderators did not even bother to explain this to him.

I would like that these moderators receive a warning for not doing what they should be doing and or are replaced with moderators that will do it.
    Ok..I've scrolled through every post in the Case numbers you show as proof and I see no infractions...were they cleaned up already?

MemberRank
    Dec 2011 Join Date
    119Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Monolith View Post
    Ok..I've scrolled through every post in the Case numbers you show as proof and I see no infractions...were they cleaned up already?
    Yes it seems that they are cleaned up. And this topic can now be closed as there is no need for further discussion.

Alpha MaleRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    Hammond, INLocation
    1,745Posts

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Also @Psytrac, our reports are logged and I can view easily from your profile that you've only reported one post the entire time you've been a member of RaGEZONE.

http://gyazo.com/7b76526a0273cc235e8d8a9e24c84923
    http://nsa33.casimages.com/img/2014/...3542908906.png
    ^more than 1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Advertisement