Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Complaint board?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Maybe add a Complaints board?

btw,
Im still wondering why my thread got deleted (the one about all emu.) in habbo/release section. and is the other one going to be deleted!
I dont have a copy of the first one and I used a lot of time on it...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
bump
still wondering about my all emu. available in habbo release section

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You should take a complaint up with the section moderator or a higher rank if required.

Don't see the point in having a section for it.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
what about thread/user complaint
or something else, not about a bug or adding something? :p

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You should send a PM to the 3 HH moderators as the one who deleted your thread will tell you why and explain it. Then if you want to proceed with the complaint you can PM a super moderator!

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Send your problem to a Super MOD
It's better to try and resolve the problem with the moderator first, and as this is about a thread being deleted it can surely be resolved by the moderator explaining why it was deleted so the OP knows for next time. I don't think Super Moderators need their time wasted on something that can be sorted easily :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
well, im still waiting an answer from one of habbo mods, I sent it to 2 yesterday :S

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You complain about a moderator to their visor, and a visor to a super and a super to Exy or MentaL. Do you see how that works?

If you complained to me about a moderator, I couldn't do anything more than you could do about another member. :wink:

No complaint should be made in public. That's not complaining, that's incitement to riot. It just provokes hostility and "pile on" flame wars.

This is *not* a place to make complaints. There is a difference between a complaint and constructive criticism. The former says "j00 bahd. You dun wrong. I hate you." the latter says "I see what you did there, and I understand but... maybe it would be better if..." You see how that works? ^_^

Back