Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Create a new section] GTA V Development

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello.
I come to ask for the creation of a new section for GTA 5. As I notice that now the servers are available for development and this new section could be good for any developer or novice who wants to create their server.

The section can contain several parts: tutorial / Development / Release And Server.

This section could really be good for script sharing or tutorial for beginners as well as mutual help.

Here Thanks :)

ps: sorry for my bad english :)

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
I like the idea. Could be a welcome boost for RZ. It's literally only possible for a few weeks to make GTA 5 servers. Maybe a good time to jump on the train?

There might not be enough attention yet though or capable developers in that area. So content wise it looks bad for the moment. But again ppl only found out about this a few weeks ago.

Reaction score
Not really a mmorpg tho is it..

neither is GTA SA..

The idea is good but there is already many forums specialized in the development of the GTA Series. is a well-established GTA Development forum already.

I've tried to write some GTA V tutorials here, but there was an incredible lack of interest.

http://forum.ragezone.com/f578/grand-theft-auto-modding-guide-1100772/

http://forum.ragezone.com/f578/grand-theft-auto-modding-guide-1100784/

I haven't bothered to even start a 3rd part.

Just a quick side note: I've been modding GTA V since the console versions, and I wrote one of the first trainers for GTA V Xbox 360 (one week before release, since I've got an earlier copy), and I truly believe there will be no interest for this section. I'd love to be wrong tho.

Staff member
Reaction score
I like the idea. Could be a welcome boost for RZ. It's literally only possible for a few weeks to make GTA 5 servers. Maybe a good time to jump on the train?

There might not be enough attention yet though or capable developers in that area. So content wise it looks bad for the moment. But again ppl only found out about this a few weeks ago.

This would be quite helpful as it could improve on RZ indeed and not to mention that if it was to become a separate section on the forum it would have a good chance of progressing extensively over the time once noticed but relating to what lewis mentioning about it not being a mmorpg is completely true.

The idea is good but there is already many forums specialized in the development of the GTA Series. is a well-established GTA Development forum already.

But with the small amount of people that are actually working on GTA related stuff for the section is a nice amount of proof towards progression within that game and it's prior versions.

So I don't see it fitting as Droppy exampling that there is already a good amount of forums just for this.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
I suppose having this development couldn't hurt, although I think creating multiple GTA subforums might cause some confusion. If it'd be implemented, I guess GTA:SA Multiplayer could be renamed to Grand Theft Auto/GTA, and have GTA V and GTA SA as forums within the parent forum.
Couldn't agree more.

I'm vouching for this suggestion!

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
As one of the guys who begged/vouched/bitched/moaned for the original GTA:SA Multiplayer section, anything to boost its activity is welcome. A GTA catch-all forum with sub-forums for the various different generations would rock

Reaction score
Should this section be specific to mods, or should it incorporate the mp mods too? ala FiveM GTA:Network.

GTA is always a good idea. And the mp mods are getting more and more attention. so I don't see a reason why it shouldn't.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Should this section be specific to mods, or should it incorporate the mp mods too? ala FiveM GTA:Network.

GTA is always a good idea. And the mp mods are getting more and more attention. so I don't see a reason why it shouldn't.
I think this is dedicated just to FiveM. Too bad it's in LUA as well, I'd have to learn it to program with that. Missing the good old PAWN! Mang, I made some gamemodes, includes and filterscripts there.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am in for this, the GTA V scene has recently spiked up. I think this would bring more people to RZ

Reaction score

Actually there's been support for quite a while now:

I've personally already written vehicle management and login scripts. Best of all, it supports multi languages (js, C#, maybe more now). 100% would support this section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back