Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Creation of Tree of Savior Section

Reaction score
Hello, Tree of Savior is a game that is becoming to be really popular. A lot of people already want to create a private server, but the retro development about it is really small. I mean, we have a really small amount of developers doing something for Tree of Savior.
So i want to know if is good, the creation of a Tree of Savior section. I'm actually entering a team of an ToS emulator called Melia. Also the Melia team created a lot of stuff/tools compatible for it. They also do things for Aura Kingdom...

Idk if will be useful an Tree of Savior section, but is a nice game.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I support the idea of a Tree of Savior forum, Melia is not a promise only, Runs with lastest clients and its beetween a sand box and a full server.

Right now it has, Npc's, you can move around maps, spawn mobs, talk to npcs, and the skill system is being worked, i think a forum for ToS , could bring a lot of attention to Melia, helping to bring new developers and testers.

+1 vote

Melia github:

Reaction score
@SePhII2oth i know about Melia, entered the Melia's team, we will discuss how to figure it out to update Melia. Right now i did a fork, with a separate team, composed by one of the developers of Melia (gastonb) and the Developer of R1Emu (spl3en) (R1Emu is a Melia alternative), to make Melia compatible again with the new Client. Since Exectails is not motivated, we will maintain the project until he goes back. He's busy with his Aura Kingdom Emulator, Aura.

Reaction score
There is only a handful of threads about the game, there is no shown interest..

Exactly. I think, ToS is a relative new game, so maybe will take a long time before we see a big list of developers. But ToS is a nice game.

Correction: Aura (from exectails) is an Mabinogi Emulator. not an Aura Kingdom Emulator haha

Back