Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Delete "Thanks" on your Posts?

Master Summoner
Reaction score
First off, I've looked everywhere to see if I could do this myself, but found no luck. If this can already be done, please inform me. I'll look stupid and you'll help me out very much! ;)

Alright, well sometimes I'll post a release, and I get let's say 10+ thanks on it the first while.

Then I'll make a random post that's a joke or something, and 1 random person will thank me.

I just had a 10/1 thank/post ratio, and now because of that 1 other thanks, now it's 11/2. It makes it look bad!

I have about 15 posts or so where it's just a random person giving me a thanks.

So I'd like to be able to remove thanks from my own posts. Because then my thank/post ratio would be like 113/25, which is a bit better then 128/40.

I'm sure some people don't really care, but it's annoying when people just come and start thanking you on random posts. It ruins your thank/post ratio!

Just a suggestion, that's what this section is for. :3

- Thanks, Drew.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I say its really quite sad that someone cares about ratio. I mean seriously just be glad people are nice enough to thank you. Ive seen some people post some original things, and people used them, and the guy got no thanks.

Atleast Die Trying...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i think the thank ratio is like crap.... Theres no point to care. if you have thanks then that must mean you did somthing for the community.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nobody cares what your thanks are...they just appreciate you contributing. Just don't look at it, color your left corner of your eyeball with a sharpy or something.

Back