Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Diablo 3 Section ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a suggestion for the create a new section: Diablo 3.

• Recent versions of the emulator mooege
  • Last research of offsets and proto
  • Fixing tons of code by community
  • Pushing programmers to work

what do you think?

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thought they never cracked passed Beta with that emu....last I checked a few months ago they gave up on it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, but if Diablo 3 section will be created, maybe more users be interested in upgrade last mooege to new diablo 3 patches?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Seems like you're asking for a new Diablo 3 section so other people can update the emulator to a newer version for you.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
No Awakens :) coz im too interesting of upgrading that emu :) But if im only one person who need to emu D3 its non sense upgrade it alone.

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sorry to be blunt but all I see from you are requests for help...not a single addition to the community at all...so you actually helping in sniffing and coding on the emulator seems a bit far fetched.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
No:) Im working now in newer mooege (1.0.3.10057) for repair some issues and upgrade it to 1.0.3.10485.
All solutions i rebuilt in vs2013.

I need to upgrade for now:
- Done FallenStar Quest and start TheLegacyOfCain.
- Fix some runes in class-skills and clean skills.
- Upgrade source to 1.0.3.10485.
- Decrease chance of find loot and amount of gold.
- Add drop item animation.
- Creating account in php panel with managment.
- Pack all into Repack of Diablo 3.
- Commit all on github.
- Repair MadCow with new reposistory.
- Update Bnet.Patcher to 1.0.3.10485.

404_image.png

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
No informations from administrators? I already done Fallen Star first quest (some small bugs) and starting The Legacy Of Cain (~20%).
+ Some updates and fixes.
Soon on github.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bump.

There is new version of emulator.
I will receive a reply on the new section?

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think more along the lines of Blizzard catching wind and sending a DMCA and nipping it in the butt to stop it's progression. I think keeping it where it is would be better so it can continue but fly a little more under the radar, potentially. Also it's still in development stages, there's no end release just yet. If anything it could go into MMORPG Extra Developments?

Staff member
Reaction score
Personally I still think it's at the point of hanging around mmorpg extra development area no where else for now. Considering going by what Biesmen has mentioned the activity really isn't flaring up anytime soon and it will probably still stay the same even after making the section on the fact that there are loads of more games that will eventually take it's place quickly in future.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will be following this. I developed a mod for Diablo 2 back in the day and it still operates on a private server after 10 years.

Btw what server of Discord would I find this?

Also, anyone know anything about this?

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I will be following this. I developed a mod for Diablo 2 back in the day and it still operates on a private server after 10 years.

They have been working on mooege emulator for 1.5 years more advanced than the ones we are currently using. To be a beta tester for D3reflection servers, you need to donate and unlock that packages on your accounts in order to become a tester. D3reflection server files will not release.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

If someone is seriously interested in supporting the project and its development. You can use pull request on github.
It takes the longest time to get to know the source code and game mechanics.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm assuming as development slows on D3 and Blizzard cares less and less about the game it will become more public and move forward... They've not gone after the WoW emulators; just large scale servers... They've never gone after D2 private servers either. Seems odd they were so quick to move on D3 server emulator developers... Aren't emulators alone legal? It's the actual hosting of a server that's the issue?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I'm assuming as development slows on D3 and Blizzard cares less and less about the game it will become more public and move forward... They've not gone after the WoW emulators; just large scale servers... They've never gone after D2 private servers either. Seems odd they were so quick to move on D3 server emulator developers... Aren't emulators alone legal? It's the actual hosting of a server that's the issue?

Creating an Emulator isnt illegal. But reverseengeniering is.

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
Creating an Emulator isnt illegal. But reverseengeniering is.
If it is not mentioned in the EULA or if you didn't accept the EULA it's most likely not.

Back