Alpha MaleRank
    Dec 2005 Join Date
    In MarsLocation
    2,035Posts

Re: Diablo 3 Section ?

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Quote Originally Posted by Soulmancer View Post
    I will be following this. I developed a mod for Diablo 2 back in the day and it still operates on a private server after 10 years.

Btw what server of Discord would I find this?

Also, anyone know anything about this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZlG73zL0po

D3 Reflection
    They have been working on mooege emulator for 1.5 years more advanced than the ones we are currently using. To be a beta tester for D3reflection servers, you need to donate and unlock that packages on your accounts in order to become a tester. D3reflection server files will not release.

MemberRank
    Nov 2012 Join Date
    Warsaw, PolandLocation
    119Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Soulmancer View Post
    I will be following this. I developed a mod for Diablo 2 back in the day and it still operates on a private server after 10 years.

Btw what server of Discord would I find this?

Also, anyone know anything about this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZlG73zL0po

D3 Reflection
    If someone is seriously interested in supporting the project and its development. You can use pull request on github.
    It takes the longest time to get to know the source code and game mechanics.
    ENJOY

MemberRank
    Dec 2009 Join Date
    35Posts

I'm assuming as development slows on D3 and Blizzard cares less and less about the game it will become more public and move forward... They've not gone after the WoW emulators; just large scale servers... They've never gone after D2 private servers either. Seems odd they were so quick to move on D3 server emulator developers... Aren't emulators alone legal? It's the actual hosting of a server that's the issue?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Advertisement