Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

"Like" and "Dislike" button

bleh....
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Already been suggested a few times. It was shot down every time because of the Thanks system. The Thanks system is already massively abused at times. The last thing they want to see is someone get massively "disliked" because it's the "fun" thing to do.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That'd be pretty sick (; I'd like that ^_^

Reaction score
For a while at my community we had added a "duck off" button in addition to the thanks button, it ended up getting abused so hard against people who were... less liked in the community, it would end up being abused here even harder as RZ has 4-5x the activity as my community :p So gosh I can't even imagine how bad it'd be

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
alternatively daniel could add the "like" button to posts so if you like a RZ post it updates your Facebook profile with the post you like. I personally wouldn't use it but others might.

Reaction score
alternatively daniel could add the "like" button to posts so if you like a RZ post it updates your Facebook profile with the post you like. I personally wouldn't use it but others might.

Erm, It already has that option :)

I believe what people want, is a little box (similar to Thanked by), showing people's facebook picture, who liked the topic.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it'd get abused way more than the current Thanks system in place but it's a good idea.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
There shouldn't be a "Dislike" button in my opinion, just a like button. Dislike will cause so much abuse, and what not.

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There was already a thread like this.

Like/Dislike is just like Thanks/Groan.

We don't need a "dislike" button anyways lol.

Revolution-Entrepreneur
Reaction score
Nice! btw I lol'd at the 2,336 notification.

Back