Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Donate without getting sub.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I know it's prolly retarded, but is it possible you could add an option to donate without getting more subscription?

Easily but, paypal doesn't like it when you recieve money for free. They always seem to want to block you D:

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Easily but, paypal doesn't like it when you recieve money for free. They always seem to want to block you D:
Even when you use the donation button?

Revolution-Entrepreneur
Reaction score
Lol yea. But i prefer adding a gift button :p Since you want to support RaGEZONE,in the process you will be able share your wealthiness to other users. It's just my opinion. It will be great if you could support the forum and make someone else happy!

Atleast Die Trying...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lol that would be so awesome. but gift and a regular donate option should be just in there. that would make it easy for people and nobody would need to ask this suggestion again.

Atleast Die Trying...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well a user could just buy it and request for it to be transfered over, but they must be higher value than the monthly subscription. But of course you'll need to email me.

Hmm i see but whats ur thought on a regular donation option?

Also Abysmal that is friendly of you. i havent known you for long but that is so awesome that you would do that for me.
PS: Email him so that he will know because i think he won't read ur post.

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I thought the gift system was already in use but there wasn't any actual 'gift' button, you just had to email Mental and say, I want to gift this subscription to (person)

Revolution-Entrepreneur
Reaction score
@BlackScarf, Wouldn't that be troublesome?

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@BlackScarf, Wouldn't that be troublesome?

For him yes, but not for us :eek:tt1: we just gotta email. That's what someone did, they gifted me a sub o.o

Revolution-Entrepreneur
Reaction score
For him yes, but not for us :eek:tt1: we just gotta email. That's what someone did, they gifted me a sub o.o

That's so lucky of you. But to prevent from doing redundant work, add a system. + I think RaGEZONE's future would be the same market as WHT. If Dan works on a custom system :p. WHT's premium member/Corporate member cost like $200+ For iunno how many months subscription!

Back