Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Donate without getting sub.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That's so lucky of you. But to prevent from doing redundant work, add a system. + I think RaGEZONE's future would be the same market as WHT. If Dan works on a custom system :p. WHT's premium member/Corporate member cost like $200+ For iunno how many months subscription!

I was the person who gift him one. It took some time to do it, but we've managed to complete. It's no big deal, takes only some time(days).

But like Ron said, we also already have a "Downloads" that barely(?) got used, so why not a donate/gift button?

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
http://forum.ragezone.com/payments.php

Well you can buy a user a subscription now.

SOMEBODY ... GET THIS MAN A COOKIE :D

Thanks Dan

Edit:

So I just gifted my first one and the only suggestion I have for it would be that you should make a user name search kinda feature just so you can confirm that the account name is entered correctly.

Last edited:
It won't fit
Loyal Member
Reaction score
GESUS!!

One of my suggestions were actually implemented.

COOKIE THAT DUDE!!!

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

Hmm i see but whats ur thought on a regular donation option?

Also Abysmal that is friendly of you. i havent known you for long but that is so awesome that you would do that for me.
PS: Email him so that he will know because i think he won't read ur post.

Your welcome :) :eek:tt1::eek:tt1:

Back