Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Drug Discussion

Reaction score
Reasons:
- No, you do not have to participate in this section, you can simply not go in.
- It lets about 25-30% of RaGEZONE go about there normal lives, without a restriction of chatting freely.
- It's always nice to learn new things about drugs, think about Shroomery and Growery.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes. MentaL will agree I am just guessing lmao he likes boys!

No I lie.

Reaction score
1. I don't see the point.
2. The average age for users here is 15/16, i don't think Dan would be comfortable with providing that sort of information to minors. The odd thread here and there is fine, but not an entire section.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think the only problem about having a section discussing drugs is the age group of most of the people on this forum. :/

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have to say 'no' too because most of the ragezone people are underage and half of the people don't even read the rules before entering the section

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Reasons:
- No, you do not have to participate in this section, you can simply not go in.
- It lets about 25-30% of RaGEZONE go about there normal lives, without a restriction of chatting freely.
- It's always nice to learn new things about drugs, think about Shroomery and Growery.

1. That's the same with all sections.
2. That's what the love shack is for.
3. I and many other members will never be interested in smoking whatever caused you to make this thread, so there's no need to make a giant social section strictly for drugs. Seriously man, be realistic :blink:

Reaction score
Who cares what age they are?
That's their choice, shouldn't be browsing this forum if they aren't that mentally mature. :mellow:

Last edited:
Back