Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

More Emoticons

Ragezone Furni Releaser
Reaction score
Sounds like a good idea.
But not only adding emoticons would be great.
Maybe changing the old ones so they look more modern.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Because :junglejane: isnt enough?

I honestly dont see why we need more emoticons.

BloopBloop
Reaction score
Need more Kappa's
gjn81wvxqsq6yzcwubok.png

Reaction score
I think that an expansion on some emoticons would be a better way for us to express jokes and general communication within the forums. Lets be honest the current ones look extremely dated and don't really look that pleasing.

I would like to see Kappa and some other twitch emotes come to RaGEZONE; ResidentSleeper (Great fun!) and various others, also a refresh of our current emoticons to have a fresh modern feel and not a 2001 feel.

2k15

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
I think that an expansion on some emoticons would be a better way for us to express jokes and general communication within the forums. Lets be honest the current ones look extremely dated and don't really look that pleasing.

I would like to see Kappa and some other twitch emotes come to RaGEZONE; ResidentSleeper (Great fun!) and various others, also a refresh of our current emoticons to have a fresh modern feel and not a 2001 feel.

2k15

I lolled. Sure used more words this time xD

I agree, the emoticons are outdated. Maybe they need to be replaced rather than more added... We have loads most of which I don't actually seen getting used, but updating them might be an idea.

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
Emojii Support plx

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
The twitch emoticons are shared somewhere to download? i'm looking for them to implement them into my perfect world servers if possible but i havn't found them yet :(

And yes we want sesame street smileys :) Cookie monster

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The twitch emoticons are shared somewhere to download? i'm looking for them to implement them into my perfect world servers if possible but i havn't found them yet :(

And yes we want sesame street smileys :) Cookie monster

google too stronk :p

Back