Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Entertainment and Tech suggestion

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have a couple fairly minor suggestions.

My first suggestion pertains to the Entertainment section;

I personally would appreciate if the "anything funny here!" was changed to "anything entertaining here!" as the Entertainment section is not subject to only funny media, but just any entertaining media. It would save a lot of trouble and arguments.

My second suggestion pertains to the Tech Zone section;

I think the Repair Bay should be renamed to Tech Insight or Tech Help or something along those lines. Reason being, some help threads are posted in the main Tech Zone section, and some are posted in the Repair Bay. Usually the ones that have more to do with physical parts are in the Repair Bay, and things like OS, Browser issues etc. are in general Tech Zone.

If the Repair Bay was renamed to Tech Insight or Tech Help or whatever, it would allow me to move all the help topics into a single section and would be a lot more convenient, organised (and logical in my opinion.) So like I said nothing real major just those couple minor suggestions.

Back