Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Fiesta Sub Section

Reaction score
I wanted to propose a new sub-section for Fiesta Online. A section for Showcases or Showoffs. In this section people will be able to show off their progress and what they've been able to create. I think this will encourage people to show their progress more and it will allow the community to share their ideas and as well as that I believe it will liven it up a bit.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I do know the fiesta section, so I know that a "bragging" section would just cause more drama. People would flame those who post or they'd just start arguing with each other over something being copied or leeched from or some other reason. I agree it sounds like a good idea, but then coming from the fiesta section, you're just asking for more and more drama. Especially with a moderator we don't see as often as before.

Reaction score
I do know the fiesta section, so I know that a "bragging" section would just cause more drama. People would flame those who post or they'd just start arguing with each other over something being copied or leeched from or some other reason. I agree it sounds like a good idea, but then coming from the fiesta section, you're just asking for more and more drama. Especially with a moderator we don't see as often as before.

But in all honesty; the section is beyond moderation, especially with people and their ego's (Not to name them: Stu, Myth, Erick, Aqua, Pell etc)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If it's beyond moderation, then why do you want to give these people a place to flame other's work or to have their work flamed at or taken off topic(thus leading to more drama). It'd just end up as a place for people to grow their e-penises.

Reaction score
If people flamed in that section it would be just like the release, help or general sections of the Fiesta section, so I don't see the difference? Just ignore the people that flame and don't start anything with them. If it's leeched content then it's not something worth showing off. I mean content that's custom made and people can claim it to be theirs first in that section. I don't know...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If people flamed in that section it would be just like the release, help or general sections of the Fiesta section, so I don't see the difference? Just ignore the people that flame and don't start anything with them. If it's leeched content then it's not something worth showing off. I mean content that's custom made and people can claim it to be theirs first in that section. I don't know...

Can you honestly name enough people who would ignore flaming or drama to make this section worthwhile? Even if it's custom content? Because I honestly can't.

It's a great idea, I can't agree enough with it. But I'm looking at it from perspective of someone who's seen this idea form for a section like this and then watched it collapse because people couldn't take advice or because people just wanted to troll.

Reaction score
Can you honestly name enough people who would ignore flaming or drama to make this section worthwhile? Even if it's custom content? Because I honestly can't.

It's a great idea, I can't agree enough with it. But I'm looking at it from perspective of someone who's seen this idea form for a section like this and then watched it collapse because people couldn't take advice or because people just wanted to troll.

I would ignore flaming and drama. I don't remember flaming or causing drama.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm sure you would ignore it dragon. To be fair you don't cause drama. But there's always going to be others that come there just to cause trouble. It's just not worth any more hassle than we already deal with there.

Reaction score
I'm sure you would ignore it dragon. To be fair you don't cause drama. But there's always going to be others that come there just to cause trouble. It's just not worth any more hassle than we already deal with there.

I think it's worth a try. What's there to lose? It can always be removed later. I have confidence though you should at least have some hope.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Lol I lost hope for that section a long time ago. When everyone lost patience with each other and people turned up only wanting to be spoonfed.

Reaction score
If you don't use the Fiesta section anymore, then you shouldn't be one to judge what it gets or not. I'm just saying, doesn't mean you can't.

Either way I firmly believe it will be a useful section and it might even relight the creativity of the section and give people new ideas.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Might have lost hope in that section, but I still use it. If you can get it to work without huge arguments and drama happening constantly, then I'm all for it. If not then I guess it won't happen.

Reaction score
Might have lost hope in that section, but I still use it. If you can get it to work without huge arguments and drama happening constantly, then I'm all for it. If not then I guess it won't happen.

We won't know if there is drama or arguments until it's implemented and see how it's taken by everyone else at the worst case scenario which I believe we won't come to, it will turn out like the Help section with noobs posting in it with random stuff. There could be official rules for the section that would be stickied.

EDIT: Stuff like this post: http://forum.ragezone.com/f592/weapon-master-sword-948467/ would go into the show off section as he isn't showing development progress or anything of the sort. I see it as a show off seeing as he is neither releasing anything or working on a project to develop anything. This is what it would be like in the Show off section. Looks good to me?

Just going to leave this here.

Development: the process of developing or being developed - noun. an event constituting a new stage in a changing situation - noun.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I agree that it should go into it's own section. I'm going by past experience with the whole creative section thing. I've seen it before and the first thread became a huge flame fest, so I'm just seeing history repeat itself. If we do get a section like that. I do hope it works out. At the moment though I see it was a bad idea. But then I could be proven wrong. That would certainly be nice.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Maybe the section could have some kind of a trial time? If it goes socks up, it'll be removed. ?

Back