Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Fix the community!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You need to fix your forum, especially the private servers sections its Inactive,

for example DDTank forum no one talks there at all, no one helps, you can't get help setting up a private server and nothing.
the only way to get someone's attention is by offering money that's the only way i could get someone to help me and even then it got deleted " its not a market, its not a recruitment forum "

Jesus how do you want people to help each other in here if the only way to do it is by offering money?

I'm afraid RageZone has became a ghost town for a while now and the management doesn't care about it at all well except deleting threads that's the only thing they care about these days.

I hope you will do something otherwise none will stay here.
it used to be a great community.

This post will probably be deleted soon as well, if it does then i'l know i should quit and find a different community so i can rest my case.

Reaction score
So just because 1 Section is inactive means the whole private sections are inactive? I don't think so.

I hope you will do something otherwise none will stay here.
it used to be a great community.
So you're registered since May 2009, made 4 posts since then.. And you think what is up in this forum? Sure.
2nd What did YOU do to help the community? Did you wrote a single tutorial thread? Did you help other people? I'm afraid you didn't.

So to "improve" ragezone, you've to first work on yourself before accusing other people for not doing anything.

This post will probably be deleted soon as well, if it does then i'l know i should quit and find a different community so i can rest my case.
Just because your marketplace / team recruitment was deleted, doesn't mean that everything gets deleted.

Jesus how do you want people to help each other in here if the only way to do it is by offering money?
Did we forced you to offer money? No. It's people who're not willing to help you without. But what should we do about that? Ban everybody who doesn't help anybody else? Instead of making weird claims / saying we are ruining the community. Maybe tell us what we can do to improve it. And not saying: "Ye, nobody helps me so YOU'RE ruining the community!!!!"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back