Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

FlyFF Moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a lemon thing
Reaction score
Just how pathetic can this poop go? Quite a large group of people hang out just fine with each other, where even some of the mods participate and say there's almost no drama to none.
As in every section there's people who disagree with other people, leading alot of time to competition and flame. this poop just happens, no matter how hard mods try.
But infract banning a user EVERY SINGLE DAY isn't normal, and always the same one. Getting infracted for REGULAR non-FLAME opinions isn't normal.
And it just ain't normal to get threatned via PM or insulted by a mod to the point that same mod admits that him and his fellow mods curse and trashtalk members from the same zone they regulate behind the scenes. This is just complete shenanigans. It's alright we get warned by flaming but nazi'ed about it, be Ducking serious! And when I say nazi isn't doing their functions and powers, it's ABUSING THEM!
Not only this applys but favouritism has been seen around several members, where most are subscribers. Well, should I just waste 10 pounds and get a free flame and corruption pass? Please tell me.

Last edited:
S

Sunshyne

There are better ways to go about poop you all know? But spamming the section with BS only put YOU under the guillotine. And no, he only really deletes/infracts when it's needed. And that was confirmed by CrashOveride in mooties thread. In which he personally said that there was only a couple of them that were in the "grey" zone but the majority were completely justified.

There is no favoritism going on. It's the mod's doing their jobs, and you kids not liking it. When you post shenanigans and slander, then it's going to get deleted and you will be infracted. Warnings aren't happening anymore since EVERYONE in our section has had plenty of warnings so you group of people can't complain.

Whoa, I must have been wrong in thinking PROVIDING FEEDBACK on a thread which was posted for the sole purpose of obtaining feedback would be acceptable. My bad.

Found a place to live.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What about when he banned official files for no reason? Beast? Etc...The list goes on. He bans things he hates. Higher ups have had to intervene with his actions many times, such as when he tried to change the rules or banned official files.

HE didn't ban them. We held a poll, which the majority won. (that's how Mental does things around here most of the time.) And it was also brought across the higher ups in which everything was agreed upon for it. As well as the other mods at the time. But in no way whatsoever was it purely Glaphan that got them banned.

Just like when I got Caali's files banned. I made a poll, and majority won by a huge margin. Thus they were banned. And still are except for Rev 1, but no one uses Caali's anymore so even that is irrelevant.

Yes ME and ME alone started the Caali ban, not Glaph.
http://forum.ragezone.com/f456/final-decision-caalis-files-caalis-556836/

Not only were the EXTREMELY exploitable, but it was also done out of respect for Caali. Which I guess no one here except a few, can understand.

Last edited:
Banana
Loyal Member
Reaction score
HE didn't ban them. We held a poll, which the majority won. (that's how Mental does things around here most of the time.) And it was also brought across the higher ups in which everything was agreed upon for it. As well as the other mods at the time. But in no way whatsoever was it purely Glaphan that got them banned.

Just like when I got Caali's files banned. I made a poll, and majority won by a huge margin. Thus they were banned. And still are except for Rev 1, but no one uses Caali's anymore so even that is irrelevant.

Yes ME and ME alone started the Caali ban, not Glaph.

I supported the banning of Caali files because they were backdoored and people got hacked through them and it caused mass spam and hysteria. The official files didn't do that and he tried to ban those too for no reason. The FlyFF community would have progressed to epic proportions if it wasn't for GK.

Found a place to live.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I supported the banning of Caali files because they were backdoored and people got hacked through them and it caused mass spam and hysteria. The official files didn't do that and he tried to ban those too for no reason. The FlyFF community would have progressed to epic proportions if it wasn't for GK.

And the same can be said for mootie.
And you.
And all the vlx bs.
And all the bgx bs.
etc.
etc..
etc...

As for the officials, they were banned at first for legal reasons but once it came clear that Aeon didn't give two shits about it, they were allowed.

All you people do anymore is COMPLAIN and MOAN. None of you do any actual contributing to the community.

How about you all quit TRYING to make glaphan look bad, and start contributing. But if you all are just going to witch and moan, then you all will continue to be infracted and posts deleted.

tbh, who the duck cares about caali?
still doesn't justify why he's bias to us

A lot of us. And he's helped with all the major emulators that have came along just like he said he would when his files stopped getting abused. Caali has played a HUGE role in every server, making them more stable and more efficient.

Last edited:
Banana
Loyal Member
Reaction score
And the same can be said for mootie.
And you.
And all the vlx bs.
And all the bgx bs.
etc.
etc..
etc...

As for the officials, they were banned at first for legal reasons but once it came clear that Aeon didn't give two shits about it, they were allowed.

All you people do anymore is COMPLAIN and MOAN. None of you do any actual contributing to the community.

How about you all quit TRYING to make glaphan look bad, and start contributing. But if you all are just going to witch and moan, then you all will continue to be infracted and posts deleted.

I stopped contributing the day GK came back but.... Alright then, I'll take your word for it Brandon.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sir, what happens to a govt official when people don't like him?
It's not about actions, it's about support and justifying your actions for the public. Both cases have been addressed.

Found a place to live.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
And another example, you all act all innocent here like you don't do anything. When I just got done deleting 30+ flame posts on WebSpiders server ad, with all you same people involved.

attachment.php

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I felt like I lost a large chunk freedom.

What freedom would that be? To condescend? Flame? Insult? Down everyone else's server but your own?

Crash made the right decision in bringing me back. You calling him an idiot for doing so?

@KrYpT0n: That is politics AND history.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
he thought you were saying the event thread he thinks is a server ad.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Ok wait a minute here.

I am not going to lie to you. I am not reading this whole thread full of child-like garbage finger pointing bologna. I skimmed it enough to see that is what it is.

So on that extent.

Mr. Thread starter, First of all, if you had taken the proper channels this flame-fest thread would not be here.

If you have a problem with a moderator PM a Supervisor Super Mod or something. I personally have not received any pms of this nature. Although I can't speak for the other super mods/supervisors.
If you felt you weren't being heard by them you could always post in this section: http://forum.ragezone.com/f599/ which is viewable to the thread creator only: and thus would not start a flame war.

DO NOT make threads with titles such as "Corrupt, nazi, and douchie. FlyFF MoD WOOT" like you have done. Because by doing that you lost any sympathy I might have for you.
Regardless of if a moderator did something wrong, he does NOT deserve to be called names and harassed like you have done by all of the deleted threads I see flooding the Flyff section at a glance.

That is not how you deal with real issues. If you deal with issues with your own insults back, you will find in life that retaliation is not going to get you very far.

Since all I can see in the Flyff section is deleted threads with insulting titles that have been deleted, I would automatically come to the assumption that you are intentionally causing problems.

If that is not the case, then you (and anyone that may be doing the same) should calm down, take a walk and then try to make valid complaints with links to invalid infractions and other proof through the proper channels.

I mention the links and evidence, because with the way you have flamed all over the place, you will need to calm down and give some real specific reasons why anyone should take you seriously.

- Thread closed. -

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back