Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The FlyFF Section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It has been left by all the supers to die, can you make sure this doesn't happen, and maybe hire mods for that. None of the current mods are actually active, and nothing is being done in the section anyways. You could at least finish what you started.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Isn't Dell there? He should be active and keeping the stuff cleaned out.

Nothing happens, everything about the improvement of the flyff section pretty much gets moved to "clean-up"(check Error 404's post). Anyways, my point is that the supers were trying to help the section for like 2 days, then ditched us. The forums pretty much died, and I'm trying to bring some life back into it.

Don't you think that one mod that cannot even make sections is too little for a section like that? And he's a mod with no contributions to the section whatsoever. The section is dead

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
make me Mod, I know how to whip those kids into shape.

in all seriousness, Dell and Glaph are the only two mods that have ever moderated that section semi-successfully.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yea the section is fine, whenever anything happens you instantly blame someone like *cough*mootie*cough*. Could you please explain your reasoning for doing so... And the section isn't fine, check the last time someone posted something except for asking for help. You're Ducking retarded if you think the section is fine. Don't blame us for running out BlackBox, he was done with flyff, and that matter has been discussed over msn.

Glaphan was in no way a good moderator, you can even see now how he's flamebating.

Reaction score
Yea the section is fine, whenever anything happens you instantly blame someone like *cough*mootie*cough*. Could you please explain your reasoning for doing so... And the section isn't fine, check the last time someone posted something except for asking for help. You're Ducking retarded if you think the section is fine. Don't blame us for running out BlackBox, he was done with flyff, and that matter has been discussed over msn.

Glaphan was in no way a good moderator, you can even see now how he's flamebating.

Mootie and his squad were after Glaphan then BlackBox , he avoided it by quitting. The job was completed, if MentaL wanted Flyff moderators he would of posted in the moderator thread that the Flyff section needed mods.

- Military

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Section being dead has nothing to do with Moderators. They are there to help and make the section clean from spam & advertisments.

The reason the section is dead because the users probably do not have anymore interest in it.
Probably because Mootie & section users has no one to flame with anymore.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mootie and his squad were after Glaphan then BlackBox , he avoided it by quitting. The job was completed, if MentaL wanted Flyff moderators he would of posted in the moderator thread that the Flyff section needed mods.

- Military

Well, actually, I was the one who hacked Glaphan, and know what happened, and how it happened. Stop thinking that you know everything when you clearly do not, since you're just a bystander. Brandon has quit for his own reasons, not because a retarded nazi-mod got hacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back