Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Forum Achievements

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello to everyone and hello to MentaL
i have a suggestion for ragezone, i think this suggestion will make more activity on RZ
anyway i think that plugin will help to it;
(vBActivity & Awards v3)

We can try lite version and if users likes that we can buy pro version.

What do you think about that? Did you want to complete achievements? :*:

Last edited:
GFX Maniac
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I agree, there are a couple other forums with this and I like it :D

And maybe you could buy a sub with a HUGE ammount of points. Mods would need to have more attention tho to prevent spam

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There was a rating system which scored user activity in various areas. (different types of action, like profile posts, blog articles [when we had them], forum posts, private messages, user group posts and such) But I think it was just to get an idea of "how" a certain user uses the site.

Some users only ever read and PM, never making public posts at all. Most, I suspect, would struggle too much with the "English" rule, because their profiles are often filled with profile posts in other (quite exotic, ie. not European) languages. But that explained why they come here regularly and you never see them on any section.

I was thinking of just giving virtual trophies or medals. ^_^

Would be nice to be able to award more material prizes like attachment size, inbox size and such to post-aholics though. :lol:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You guys made my day, i am happy with your votes :*:

Reaction score
Is this the one which was kind of like reputation but you could give things like your posts away to other people? I swear I remember seeing that. Also, I'd like to see this regardless, it's pretty good and would track the activity of users, say if you logged in every day for a year you'd get a little medal symbol or whatnot. +1 from me.

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
+1 for this. I love it, had it on my old forum. It was so awesome, bring this to RZ.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sounds great!
I've seem other forums with that system and all users seems to like it..

I agree with CEZALAND. +1!

Reaction score
Didn't we already have this? All it did was cause people to spam friend requests for he most friends and points, however if it works better this time I think its worth a shot. The vbExperience option added a breakdown of user stats and that alone is pretty cool.

Points for stuff like people replying to your threads, having, your threads become stickies, stuff like that. The points for friends was stupid though.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yea... bumping is a bit naughty... but there was another suggestion relating to the MS section which may affect this.

Specifically, in the thread "can something really be done about this section.."

I was thinking that abusive posts, tracked by such a system could award negative (or disincentive) rewards. Limitations to account use.

For example, we already have a minimum post limit before users can use the PM system. We have limits on the number of images in a post, and recently, the number of Videos. (that one is causing me some small grief, as I try to post video tutorials on multiple hosts to allow users to access them even when they are in a geographical region YouTube has banned or such, and long guides are better broken down into chapters anyway)

It occurs to me that new user restrictions could be tougher if these restrictions where lifted when they had earned enough credit, and could become increasingly more strict as they earn dis-credit for unwanted (trolling) activities. (as decided by general users, not necessarily by moderators or other staff) Creating a community penal system.

It may even be useful to disallow poor reputation users from applying negative rep or giving highly reputable users double rep powers and such.

However, such changes would require much consideration to get them right from the get-go. Later tweaking may be possible, but would be worthless if the system already contained spurious reputations, and users will always feel hurt if an existing system is wiped clean. :(:

Back