Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

front page applications.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello;

As stated in the news announcement, please use this thread to post your application. Include atleast the following;

Name; (can just use your first name).
Location;
Age;
Writing experience;
Favourite MMORPG;
How long have you been browsing ragezone?;
Ever used wordpress?

The rest is up to you.

Thanks.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Name; Dylan
Location; Elmont, New York
Age; 13
Writing experience;I'm in high school, so my writing and grammar is fresh.
Favourite MMORPG; GunZ:The Duel
How long have you been browsing ragezone?; I do not know, but if you'd like to check, I can PM you my IP.
Ever used wordpress? No, but I have basic knowledge on it according to YouTube.

Don't be a hater
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm tempted to make a new usergroup.

How about nonbold green ? or nonbold orange? Or just basic moderator, since they actually do moderate a part of ragezone.

I think this would be good to enforce people to join and allaround would be good for everyone to know who to contributers are when seen. I think thats the best way to go with this.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Re: Front Page Appilcation

Name;
Tren

Location;
The Bahamas

Age;

Writing experience;
It is very good according to my 10th grade english teacher.

Favourite MMORPG;
Habbo

Over 2+ years now.

Ever used wordpress?
Yes I have used Wordpress numerous of times as I use to run a Habbo Blog which use to contain updates on basically everything relating to their CMS and progress.

Extra(s);
- Have been playing Habbo Hotel for 5 years.
- I visit RaGEZONE everyday. Spend about 8 hours on weekdays and anywhere to 10+ on weekends.
- I speak spanish
- Mature and reliable.

juvimobhoncho@hotmail.com

Why I want to become a RZ Article Writer;
I wish to have this job because of the fact that I never got to apply for anything else besides moderating and this would be my chance to prove I can do something in turn for this great community. I did not apply for this because I wanted a bigger e-peen but instead to keep the section I contribute in updated on the original server files. To let them know whats going on with it and how we can discuss and probably make our section better.

If hired will you do your job?;
If the job is given to me I will to my best to strive for accomplishing my tasks without any excuses if I shall make a mistake.

Last edited:
Reaction score
How about nonbold green ? or nonbold orange? Or just basic moderator, since they actually do moderate a part of ragezone.

I think this would be good to enforce people to join and allaround would be good for everyone to know who to contributers are when seen. I think thats the best way to go with this.

That is a nice thought,
Plus i never got to apply D:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I totally agree with this especially as a new group then people know who the writers are :D.

PS when do we find out who the writers are?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Personal Infomation
Name: Alex

Application Infomation
Applying for: MMORPG News Author
Writing experience: I contributed to an old Gaming Blog a year or two ago.
Favourite MMORPG: ACE Online/AIKA Online
Time Spent on Ragezone: I started lurking Ragezone around when I was 13-14 on the Habbo section, I actually bothered to make an account and start contributing with help on development and problem solviing. So about 5 years.
Experience with Wordpress: The blog I contributed on was based on WordPress, I also owned my own personal blog which me and my friends maintained as a bit of a social experiment. Overall, I'm fluent with using it.
Why I want the job:I lurk new and up-coming MMO's every day and end up making a forum post on my Clan forums, so why not contribute for RageZone?

Other Infomation
Time spent online:I spend an excessive amount of time online, lurking publishing sites and new games.
If RageZone was a girl, would I make sweet love to her?: Yes. Yes and More Yes.

Don't be a hater
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Basic information:
Name: Dragos

Experiences:
Writing experience: From before I even knew about RaGEZONE I've been using forums, reading blogs, news articles and just basics stuff.

In the years I've been here at RZ I've learned the top sites for information, know alot of cool, smart people including developers and private ones so I get insight from them involving the private servers developments. Mostly my favourite website for MMO's is mmorpg.com, and mmohut.com for some good video reviews and not only on almost all MMO's in the world (I think?)

I've hosted many games, administrated many servers, even tried some programming but it wasn't for me.
Favourite MMORPG: I have no favourite MMORPG at the moment, the one I have the most experience though is MuOnline. I think Aion is having a good aproach but atm it still lacks something, a spark. Besides that I'm waiting for C9 and Blade & Soul & Guild Wars2, when those games appear all hell breaks loose!
How long have you been browsing ragezone?; I have been browsing RaGEZONE since 2005 I think, a year before this account, I had another account.
Ever used wordpress?: Only 2 times and not much, however in those 2 times I learned that it's easy to use and requires almost no experience with it.

Also I'm taking the university of Marketing & Management if it's of any importance.

Other Information:

Why am I doing this?: I would like to apply to this front page application because I want a hobby that concerns RaGEZONE, since I don't really like moderating, I think writing cool info's that everyone can read is something great to be had, and an experience to be remembered if the front page becomes popular (atleast I almost never visit it).

What do I promise?: Without lies I promise that I won't post maybe as much as other applicants, but I will post important information, with personal reviews from a long term player, server owner and advicer (some people actually ask me from time to time on advices of games). I estimate that I would pick a day of the week, where I will post all the latest info which won't already be said (and I consider interesting)

What I'm mostly interested on is on Game Development rather than the actual games. I will leave the reviews for WoW Cataclysm and stuff like that for others, I want to comment stuff like APB one of the greatest to be games, with the most advanced char customization system, stunning graphics, superb movement and so on, got bankrupt, and how it got bought by Gamers First (also the old hosters of MuOnline Global which was a total mess, K2) and they will relaunch it totally different and free to play.

I consider I know english good - very good (not excellent) but since it isn't my 1st language you can't blame me.

I look forward in your decision MentaL and sorry if I'm confusing on some parts, I wanted to make good application, also I didn't check for spelling so sorry if anything.
:blushing:
Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Name; (can just use your first name)

Anthony

Location;

San Bruno, California

Age;

Writing experience;

Im currently in a IB English class, i have wont 2 Poem & Writing Competitions at my school and i am currently in Journaling and Yearbook as a writer. I also write very elaborate news articles for my Habbo Retro, also, i work for a few fan-sites as a writer too.

Favorite MMORPG;

Habbo

Ive been browsing RaGEZONE for around 5 Years now. I only have been a user for 2 years though.

Ever used wordpress?

Yes

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Project/Drew's Application!

Name;
Andrew Colvin.

Location;
Peterborough, Ontario. (Canada)

Age;

Writing experience;
I've never actually done reviews or anything exactly like what you're asking for. I've written up a lot of things though. For example, if I've got a job to write up a paragraph for anything really.. I'll end up writing about 1 page or so. I simply love to write. General experience though, I've been writing for quite some time. Regarding grammar, I'm good at it. I correct my mistakes and read over everything I write once or twice, just to make sure it makes sense.

Favorite MMORPG;
I don't actually have one. I no longer actually play any games, I simply develop for quite a few. Ones I've played in the past and know much about are.. Everquest 2, World Of Warcraft, RuneScape, Conquer Online, GunZ Online, Combat Arms, Soldier Front, and With Your Destiny. That's really all I can think of at the time being. Pretty sure that's them all.

Several years, I've had about 2 accounts in the past. First one, was probably 2 years back or more, then I just forgot the information. Second one, was my starter developer account. This one, I wanted to start fresh. I've had this account for over a year now, and I'll keep it.

Ever used wordpress?;
Lots! I've modified it into a cms for mmorpgs actually. Pretty fun and unique looking. I've also played around with the interface and tested some things. Basically, I'm fairly experienced with the general system. So, yes. I've used it.

Extra Information;
I'd love to try out the job. I really haven't failed at anything I go after. Because either I adjust to it and learn fast, or simply just do it and don't fail. Not being cocky, I am just devoted to what I do. I'd be posting daily/weekly depending on what you're looking for, and also advertising it around here and there. Helps you, and gets me more reputation. Would be fun and I'm willing to do anything to help out the community.

- Thank you for reading my application, Project.

Last edited:
Ball like Wall
Reaction score
Name; Justin
Location; Binghamton, New York.
Age; 17.

Writing experience;
In relation to my school writing experience, I'm taking Advanced Placement English Language and Advanced Placement English Literature. I'm on my 5th year of a foreign language for French. The course I take now is Advanced Placement French 4 Honors.

The only experience I have online is with Habbo fansites. I've been a news reporter on Clubhabbo, and Habbcrazy I believe. In all honestly, I abandoned the job with no warning notice to any of the superiors. Hopefully that won't be seen as any type of incompetence towards my ability.

Favorite MMORPG;
I don't have a favorite, I just play what I feel like depending on the mood or how focused I am at the time. I've played Runescape, World of Warcraft, Warhammer Online, Lord of the Rings, Habbo Hotel, CokeMusic (If anyone remembers that). I've played a lot but none have really successfully taken up too much of my attention or time.

Well over a year. I remember the old layout where the background was light blue and the forums were thing an narrow. I think it was back in '06-'07. I've been making Habbo retros for years and I've always used RaGEZONE for help.

Ever used wordpress?;
I haven't used it, no but it very similar to other news control panels. I've used many other ones so I'm sure Wordpress isn't at all hard to work with.

Extra Information;
One extra thing I'd like to add is that I'm semi-fluent in French. I'm more suited to handle the neatly typed French rather than the French with someone who has terrible grammar and uses slang a lot.

RaGEZONE isn't something I spend a lot of time on because I have no reason to. I love the community that's been created around RaGEZONE and so I'd love to be some type of authority figure over. I hope the amount of time I've spent here and my post count won't be a vital factor in the outcome of my application, and that it'll be more based my potential.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My Application

Name: Stefan
Writing experience: Cant say much about this, I use my computer all the time to browse mmo websites and post my poop under every f*cking post :O
Favourite MMORPG: FlyForFun, Aion, Guild Wars
How long have you been browsing ragezone?: Mhm.. Cant rlly remember the time b4 Ragezone Oo.. So its a long long time
Ever used wordpress?
: Sure I use it all the time. For the company im working for, managing the website of my cousin's company etc. Its like my pocket =).
Why me? Just because its me. I dont want to type 3 pages about why you should take me. Im online almost 9 hours a day, my english is not that bad and im a very comfortable person to work with.

email: darkschasu@gmail.com

~Im very happy, you read this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back