RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Name; (can just use your first name).
    Ian

Location;
    England, Loughborough

Age;

Writing experience;
    Not alot of experience though i do love writing about things as i have my own personal blog. I also use fairly good English

Favourite MMORPG;
    World of Warcraft, perfect world international. No real favorite ones as i enjoy most of them.

How long have you been browsing ragezone?;
    A few years. Posting only recently.

Ever used wordpress?
    Yes i have alot of experience, i use it on my own personal blog, tutorial site and portfolio. It is fun to use and very easy once you get used to it.

Extra shizzle

Contact
    monsterkiwi@live.co.uk is my main msn
    facebook PM me if you need it :D.

Times available
    Pretty much all the time, i login everyday, on and off up to around 9 hours browsing/logged in :D.

Reasons why i would like to join?
    I would love a change in atmosphere something more laid back, inputting my view into the community. I also want to get into commentary's on Youtube as well as better blogging skills for future use. As well as being mature i can provide in depth reviews on games as i always apply for closed BETA keys from various sites.

Would i be good to be a writer
    Yes i think it would be great, i would have a mixture of news from various sites regarding updates and game openings within 24 hours of arriving on the parent site for example if it was announced on perfect world legend of martial arts closed BETA has been delayed i would have that on the frontpage within 24 hours normally within 10 hours!

Extra extra notes
    Good luck everyone!

InactiveRank
    Jul 2010 Join Date
    Michigan, USLocation
    1,439Posts

Re: front page applications.

Name; Jessie
    Location; Pontiac, Michigan
    Age; 16
    Writing experience; Im very good in writing have a A in english & writing classes.
    Favourite MMORPG; Habbo
    How long have you been browsing ragezone?; I have been browing RaGEZONE for a year but I registered in July so I say about 5 months. :D
    Ever used wordpress? I used it once and thats all. :D

Alpha MaleRank
    Jan 2006 Join Date
    At homeLocation
    1,838Posts

Do the applicants receive any special color or anything ? I think a reward should be available for those who do this job.

LegendRank
    Feb 2010 Join Date
    ::1 (Canada BC)Location
    2,675Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 1Word View Post
    Do the applicants receive any special color or anything ? I think a reward should be available for those who do this job.
    Knowing you're contributing should be a reward enough good sir.

Administrator  Rank
    Jan 2001 Join Date
    32,914Posts

I'm tempted to make a new usergroup.
    RaGEZONE Recommends

GammaRank
    Apr 2010 Join Date
    GothamLocation
    3,679Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MentaL View Post
    You def should D:
    Maybe Silver?
    Or.. (Damn you use every color)
    :O RaGEZONE's Header Color!! :D

InactiveRank
    Aug 2009 Join Date
    New York :oLocation
    346Posts

Name; Dylan
    Location; Elmont, New York
    Age; 13
    Writing experience;I'm in high school, so my writing and grammar is fresh.
    Favourite MMORPG; GunZ:The Duel
    How long have you been browsing ragezone?; I do not know, but if you'd like to check, I can PM you my IP.
    Ever used wordpress? No, but I have basic knowledge on it according to YouTube.

Alpha MaleRank
    Jan 2006 Join Date
    At homeLocation
    1,838Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MentaL View Post
    How about nonbold green ? or nonbold orange? Or just basic moderator, since they actually do moderate a part of ragezone.

I think this would be good to enforce people to join and allaround would be good for everyone to know who to contributers are when seen. I think thats the best way to go with this.

Super ModRank
    Apr 2009 Join Date
    The BahamasLocation
    3,692Posts

Re: Front Page Appilcation

Name;
    Tren

Location;
    The Bahamas

Age;

Writing experience;
    It is very good according to my 10th grade english teacher.

Favourite MMORPG;
    Habbo

How long have you been browsing ragezone?;
    Over 2+ years now.

Ever used wordpress?
    Yes I have used Wordpress numerous of times as I use to run a Habbo Blog which use to contain updates on basically everything relating to their CMS and progress.

Extra(s);
    - Have been playing Habbo Hotel for 5 years.
    - I visit RaGEZONE everyday. Spend about 8 hours on weekdays and anywhere to 10+ on weekends.
    - I speak spanish
    - Mature and reliable.

juvimobhoncho@hotmail.com

Why I want to become a RZ Article Writer;
    I wish to have this job because of the fact that I never got to apply for anything else besides moderating and this would be my chance to prove I can do something in turn for this great community. I did not apply for this because I wanted a bigger e-peen but instead to keep the section I contribute in updated on the original server files. To let them know whats going on with it and how we can discuss and probably make our section better.

If hired will you do your job?;
    If the job is given to me I will to my best to strive for accomplishing my tasks without any excuses if I shall make a mistake.
    Last edited by vLife; 18-11-10 at 03:24 AM. Reason: added more information

"The privilege they never get to know"

GammaRank
    Apr 2010 Join Date
    GothamLocation
    3,679Posts

How about nonbold green ? or nonbold orange? Or just basic moderator, since they actually do moderate a part of ragezone.

I think this would be good to enforce people to join and allaround would be good for everyone to know who to contributers are when seen. I think thats the best way to go with this.
    That is a nice thought,
    Plus i never got to apply D:

True MemberRank
    Apr 2010 Join Date
    EnglandLocation
    496Posts

I totally agree with this especially as a new group then people know who the writers are :D.

PS when do we find out who the writers are?

Mar 2007 Join Date
    United KingdomLocation
    432Posts

! Re: front page applications.

Personal Infomation
    Name: Alex

Application Infomation
    Applying for: MMORPG News Author
    Writing experience: I contributed to an old Gaming Blog a year or two ago.
    Favourite MMORPG: ACE Online/AIKA Online
    Time Spent on Ragezone: I started lurking Ragezone around when I was 13-14 on the Habbo section, I actually bothered to make an account and start contributing with help on development and problem solviing. So about 5 years.
    Experience with Wordpress: The blog I contributed on was based on WordPress, I also owned my own personal blog which me and my friends maintained as a bit of a social experiment. Overall, I'm fluent with using it.
    Why I want the job:I lurk new and up-coming MMO's every day and end up making a forum post on my Clan forums, so why not contribute for RageZone?

Other Infomation
    Time spent online:I spend an excessive amount of time online, lurking publishing sites and new games.
    If RageZone was a girl, would I make sweet love to her?: Yes. Yes and More Yes.

Alpha MaleRank
    Jan 2006 Join Date
    At homeLocation
    1,838Posts

Basic information:
    Name: Dragos

Experiences:
    Writing experience: From before I even knew about RaGEZONE I've been using forums, reading blogs, news articles and just basics stuff.

In the years I've been here at RZ I've learned the top sites for information, know alot of cool, smart people including developers and private ones so I get insight from them involving the private servers developments. Mostly my favourite website for MMO's is mmorpg.com, and mmohut.com for some good video reviews and not only on almost all MMO's in the world (I think?)

I've hosted many games, administrated many servers, even tried some programming but it wasn't for me.
    Favourite MMORPG: I have no favourite MMORPG at the moment, the one I have the most experience though is MuOnline. I think Aion is having a good aproach but atm it still lacks something, a spark. Besides that I'm waiting for C9 and Blade & Soul & Guild Wars2, when those games appear all hell breaks loose!
    How long have you been browsing ragezone?; I have been browsing RaGEZONE since 2005 I think, a year before this account, I had another account.
    Ever used wordpress?: Only 2 times and not much, however in those 2 times I learned that it's easy to use and requires almost no experience with it.

Also I'm taking the university of Marketing & Management if it's of any importance.

Other Information:

Why am I doing this?: I would like to apply to this front page application because I want a hobby that concerns RaGEZONE, since I don't really like moderating, I think writing cool info's that everyone can read is something great to be had, and an experience to be remembered if the front page becomes popular (atleast I almost never visit it).

What do I promise?: Without lies I promise that I won't post maybe as much as other applicants, but I will post important information, with personal reviews from a long term player, server owner and advicer (some people actually ask me from time to time on advices of games). I estimate that I would pick a day of the week, where I will post all the latest info which won't already be said (and I consider interesting)

What I'm mostly interested on is on Game Development rather than the actual games. I will leave the reviews for WoW Cataclysm and stuff like that for others, I want to comment stuff like APB one of the greatest to be games, with the most advanced char customization system, stunning graphics, superb movement and so on, got bankrupt, and how it got bought by Gamers First (also the old hosters of MuOnline Global which was a total mess, K2) and they will relaunch it totally different and free to play.

I consider I know english good - very good (not excellent) but since it isn't my 1st language you can't blame me.

I look forward in your decision MentaL and sorry if I'm confusing on some parts, I wanted to make good application, also I didn't check for spelling so sorry if anything.

Thanks

GammaRank
    Jun 2008 Join Date
    wvndesign.nlLocation
    3,332Posts

I approve 1Word.
    In need of a website or design? Click here to send me a PM.

True MemberRank
    Jun 2006 Join Date
    681Posts

When do the applications close?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Advertisement